• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Bloomington Uber Driving Meet Up to Discuss Money Making Ideas while Driving

Status
Not open for further replies.

BogusOtis

I've been driving Uber at IU for almost 3 years now and for Uber total over 4 years.

Who in this Bloomington Uber group would be interested in a Meet Up?

I've got some ideas on how everyone can make more money and I'm sure you guys do.

Let's help each other. I think it will be worth everyone's time to come to an hour meeting to discuss and brainstorm other ways to make money driving for Uber/Lyft while working in Bloomington.
(Besides the normal Uber/Lyft Referral money recruiting drivers or passengers)

A few examples of some of my ideas:
Pass out coupon magazines or coupon booklets to the IU Students, Frat, Sorority, International kids and when they use one of them get paid. For instance: Pizza X, Dominos, or whomever - Hair cut places, Doctors/Dentist Offices - Bar's (Bluebird,Kilroys,any) - All of these places need more business.
WE AS A COLLECTIVE GROUP OF BLOOMINGTON DRIVERS IF WE BAN TOGETHER CAN OFFER THEM VERY LARGE EXPOSURE TO GETTING MORE CUSTOMERS.
----
Lets all get a group together and work TOGETHER - not - AGAINST each other to make more $$$MONEY
WHO IS INTERESTED?
if so, leave your email address in the comments

My name is John
I drive a 2014 Black VW Jetta - I am always at the Circle K station at 3rd & Indiana every night to use the restroom a few times. If you see me there say hello and mention you saw me on here.

jsgrimm

Is this still a thing that could happen, I have very much thought about increasing revenue through advertisement.

Status
Not open for further replies.