Black vs Grey?

Coyotex

Sometimes, when I open my app, the color around the "how much you've earned today/week" oval in the upper middle is black, sometimes it's grey. After a while, it changes to black. Is there a reason for this? Just a glitch? My phone? Anyone run into this besides me?

Seamus

It's gray when they are trying to penetrate your mind with a message (it uses energy from your phone) If you see it turn gray put this on immediately!

ZenUber

It means somebody at Uber kicked out the plug on the main computer again. When somebody finally notices it and plugged it back in your app will turn black again.

FLKeys

Been seeing that a lot over the past two weeks. Try to look up my last trip and get delayed earnings messages. Saturday I had to wait about 3 hours for several of my rides to show up.

Lately as soon as I start the trip I go to the way bill and do a screen shot. This way I have the most information available to me if a trip does not show up. Sucks having to do this, not like I am doing enough while trying to drive.

daave1

When it grays out, that means reception has been lost. Usually all that's needed is to close the app and reopen. Happens to me all the time out in BFE.