Black Chicago?

blackcadillac

Hi, I'm an Uber Black Car in Milwaukee and I already understand the basics of farming out work and trying to get regulars as private clients, etc.

What I'm wondering is how Uber Black Car does in Chicago and if I should just trade in the Cadillac for an SUV. Already I see SUV requests at almost every major event in Milwaukee.

Honest replies please, no "Uber Black is the worst blah blah blah" just help me out man. Trying to understand the real market down there.

Last edited:

blackcadillac

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't get a SUV to just do Uber.
Again, you missed what I said about getting private clients and advertising myself. Please try to pay attention before posting a response.

I want an SUV for myself anyway and I know how to keep my cost of living low. My future primary income is going to be real estate but I'm using Uber now as a means to make enough money while giving me free time during the week to work on houses I buy.

U for Uber

Again, you missed what I said about getting private clients and advertising myself. Please try to pay attention before posting a response.

I want an SUV for myself anyway and I know how to keep my cost of living low. My future primary income is going to be real estate but I'm using Uber now as a means to make enough money while giving me free time during the week to work on houses I buy.
Don't get a new car just to do Uber