• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Black Cabbies don't care about womens safety

imcharlyaintcheap

You really have no clue how the rental side of the trade works so I’ll leave that there .
In any profession where the public trades with a professional from word of mouth , phone call to a plumber, dog walkers etc etc etc there can never be that 100% certainty that the person you deal with is not a nutter , no matter what checks have been done , so there’s no way of making street hail any more secure than the process that already exists, there as to be a certain amount of trust in every walk of life.
Err have you lost plot dear?
Maybe you have. But no thanks we WONT leave it there..

I can go and rent a cab and go out and prowl about for women or just tout and take a chance...

That you can't swallow that as fact is neither here nor there....the fact is i can get an old taxi and chance it out on the streets....

As for street hails I have not said anything about that, do feel free to pluck out where I did and I'll gladly address it..

See you in 5.
Post automatically merged:

Pointless to explain this clueless pooper lover
They are taking about something that they have no idea
You might do worse than to spend your next lunch hour in specsavers as well, your the guy that totally misread the OP and I suggest you do read it again before barking up the wrong tree...

'No-one can be a bc without doing he knowledge'

Errr what you on as well then?

The OP and by implication myself never mentioned any of that....

It was about renting a cab/getting hold of one and going out and committing a crime, nothing about doing the knowledge you lemon.

No bother glad to set you straight.

Last edited:

Bettysmalls

I can go and rent a cab and go out and prowl about for women or just tout and take a chance...

That you can't swallow that as fact is neither here nor there....the fact is i can get an old taxi and chance it out on the streets....

As for street hails I have not said anything about that, do feel free to pluck out where I did and I'll gladly address it..

See you in 5.

You might do worse than to spend your next lunch hour in specsavers as well, your the guy that totally misread the OP and I suggest you do read it again before barking up the wrong tree...

It was about renting a cab/getting hold of one and going out and committing a crime, nothing about doing the knowledge you lemon.

You wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a taxi without a plate and that dear boy is a fact
Street hails is the flaw you’ve been talking about that’s how warboys worked .
Once you’ve picked the bones from that I’ll be waiting.

Momo11

See you in 5.

If can rent cab mister orange I will give you £10000 cash
Clueless gimp

imcharlyaintcheap

You wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a taxi without a plate and that dear boy is a fact
Street hails is the flaw you’ve been talking about that’s how warboys worked .
Once you’ve picked the bones from that I’ll be waiting.
If there was any bones to pick it might be worth you waiting around to find out, I take it your having an extended wine tasting night and holding a particular disliking to me as I can sense it most strongly.....

Fine - the feelings mutual right now honey, you don't mind if I call you honey do you? Great then I'll proceed - If I'm a criminal then by definition lasting 5 minutes in an unplated taxi is the least of my worries....secondly I may very well go to great lengths to 'modify' any taxi I (or my criminal associates should they exist) intend to use for the purposes of committing any crime be that sexual (as the thread was about) or anything else...

As for how worboys 'worked' I actually don't care or wish to care as that's irrelevant to the matter at hand - namely we're dancing on the head of a pin and I'm hoping your not sober....although I'm open to that obviously and hope if you are, you calm down dear and realise nobody is impregnable to criminals and yes that does include a taxi rental firm and by implication the trade, all I did was point that out within the context of this thread....and yes I do stand by that....regrettable it may be but criminals will be criminals and they're job is to circumvent law abiding society like the black taxi trade.....

Now go and have a babysham nightcap and leave me alone until next time...

Clueless gimp
?????????????????

Does that happen often to you?

You know responders to your messages with those symbols above?

Bettysmalls

If there was any bones to pick it might be worth you waiting around to find out, I take it your having an extended wine tasting night and holding a particular disliking to me as I can sense it most strongly.....

Fine - the feelings mutual right now honey, you don't mind if I call you honey do you? Great then I'll proceed - If I'm a criminal then by definition lasting 5 minutes in an unplated taxi is the least of my worries....secondly I may very well go to great lengths to 'modify' any taxi I (or my criminal associates should they exist) intend to use for the purposes of committing any crime be that sexual (as the thread was about) or anything else...

As for how worboys 'worked' I actually don't care or wish to care as that's irrelevant to the matter at hand - namely we're dancing on the head of a pin and I'm hoping your not sober....although I'm open to that obviously and hope if you are, you calm down dear and realise nobody is impregnable to criminals and yes that does include a taxi rental firm and by implication the trade, all I did was point that out within the context of this thread....and yes I do stand by that....regrettable it may be but criminals will be criminals and they're job is to circumvent law abiding society like the black taxi trade.....

Now go and have a babysham nightcap and leave me alone until next time...

?????????????????

Does that happen often to you?

You know responders to your messages with those symbols above?
Modify a cab lol get some sleep.

imcharlyaintcheap

Modify a cab lol get some sleep.
I usually like to have the last word I don't deny,..but in your case I'm going to make an exception and let you freewheel on hun,...yeah it's a shock to you I see that',...the thought of a modified cab but suffice to say it has,..can & will happen for all sorts of reasons and none of them are 100% preventable,...nobody is perfect and yes that includes even a cab rental firm succumbing to motivated criminals out for quick buck or a serious bit of work,...and sadly sick sexual predators,...I see no point in pursuing this further but hey,...the floors all yours hun,... I mean pick up the mic and do let us all know how all powerful and knowledgable you are compared to such a lowly sole as I,... nope I'm putting this one down to experience and I'll be most weary of you in future,...you'll be treated by me from now on with kitten gloves,....and add to that the flashy coloured cab with the silly reg who likes pulling a uweee without any warning whilst keeping its bet gilroy hair in place,..with one hand on the wheel naturally,...I mean how silly hey,....not liable to be going anywhere with that hair given it's had the L'Oréal anti freeze spray treatment by the looks of it,...and don't even get me started on it's silly pat butcher earrings but yeah,...your queen bee and beyond critique obviously,...I take it you'll be telling us next you've never pulled a uweee with one hand on the wheel fiddling with your hair,....yeah that's it your purrrfect I can tell,...you seen the type,...yep kitten gloves no doubt about it,....I ain't got no beef with you have I?,...in which case,...you get some beauty sleep and leave me alone,....I've taken enough from you for one night,....kitten bloody gloves alright,....yeah we'll have apologies tomorrow and a round of greggs sausage rolls is it?,...no thanks I ain't bought off so quick and I'm a £6 cup of the good stuff merchant with an appetite of a grand national contender so it'll take more than that,....I'll leave you pondering away now on how this connected mega earning sophisticated charly has let queen bee save face,...hmmm that'll do then,...or are you going to take the mic and give us show like its the rovers return?,,... we'll do let us all know won't you,....I might just wish to see that,...prosecco was it tonight or a sambrini & cherryaide,...that set you off?

Nope,..not a word - it's finally conked out and thank god for that.

Harold Shand

See you in 5.

Ok Ill humour you. Go and rent a cab. What taxi licence will you be using, because thats the first thing a proprietor will ask for. You do realise that the owner of any rented cab keeps hold of your original licence for the full term of the hiring dont you ? So where will you get your fake taxi licence from ? Oh and any proprietor with two brain cells will check the licence out with TFL to confirm it is genuine and that you are who you say you are.

Clueless gimp
Careful, Paul will take you up on that bet and then spend the next three months saying why he cant put his hand in the deepest pockets on the internet.

Ubend R.S.

I am not saying something is safer or not.

My point is there is a flaw which jeopardises safety and why should we overlook that fact, this forum needs some balance its as simple as that.

Why should it be that Black cabbies can continue to throw accusations of which some aren't factual, my point is real at least but no one seems to respond with that's a fair point.

Why always compare with Uber for your own standards!

Just my small opinion, me personally I don't see the past 350,000 years as a defence in future safety.

What part of pretending did you not understand.

Thanks for your insight lol
Morning Jason. I'm happy to debate this with you but my question was genuine. I'm not sure what point you're making? How can they be safer? I'm genuinely confused. Is it just black cabs that could be safer?

Bettysmalls

I usually like to have the last word I don't deny,..but in your case I'm going to make an exception and let you freewheel on hun,...yeah it's a shock to you I see that',...the thought of a modified cab but suffice to say it has,..can & will happen for all sorts of reasons and none of them are 100% preventable,...nobody is perfect and yes that includes even a cab rental firm succumbing to motivated criminals out for quick buck or a serious bit of work,...and sadly sick sexual predators,...I see no point in pursuing this further but hey,...the floors all yours hun,... I mean pick up the mic and do let us all know how all powerful and knowledgable you are compared to such a lowly sole as I,... nope I'm putting this one down to experience and I'll be most weary of you in future,...you'll be treated by me from now on with kitten gloves,....and add to that the flashy coloured cab with the silly reg who likes pulling a uweee without any warning whilst keeping its bet gilroy hair in place,..with one hand on the wheel naturally,...I mean how silly hey,....not liable to be going anywhere with that hair given it's had the L'Oréal anti freeze spray treatment by the looks of it,...and don't even get me started on it's silly pat butcher earrings but yeah,...your queen bee and beyond critique obviously,...I take it you'll be telling us next you've never pulled a uweee with one hand on the wheel fiddling with your hair,....yeah that's it your purrrfect I can tell,...you seen the type,...yep kitten gloves no doubt about it,....I ain't got no beef with you have I?,...in which case,...you get some beauty sleep and leave me alone,....I've taken enough from you for one night,....kitten bloody gloves alright,....yeah we'll have apologies tomorrow and a round of greggs sausage rolls is it?,...no thanks I ain't bought off so quick and I'm a £6 cup of the good stuff merchant with an appetite of a grand national contender so it'll take more than that,....I'll leave you pondering away now on how this connected mega earning sophisticated charly has let queen bee save face,...hmmm that'll do then,...or are you going to take the mic and give us show like its the rovers return?,,... we'll do let us all know won't you,....I might just wish to see that,...prosecco was it tonight or a sambrini & cherryaide,...that set you off?

Nope,..not a word - it's finally conked out and thank god for that.
I think a doctor is needed , come back when you’ve got the Taxi I can’t wait , you I’m afraid are a dreamer , like some taxi owner is going to risk their license and renting a taxi to a nobody off the street , now I understand how you think it is that simple to get your hands on a taxi and I don’t disbelieve that it hasn’t happen with a rouge mechanic working in the garage but , I’ll look forward to hear you tales of trying .

Jason01

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Morning Jason. I'm happy to debate this with you but my question was genuine. I'm not sure what point you're making? How can they be safer? I'm genuinely confused. Is it just black cabs that could be safer?
Morning

I am not disputing you and the black cabbies have a great safety record I was in all honestly fed up with how much the other thread was slating Uber/PH drivers regardless of facts.

I do believe there is a flaw in the BC system which in 2019 shouldn't be there.

My point was getting lost on the other thread the intention was just a bit of balance that's all.

Perhaps in hindsight I could've asked for the other thread to be removed.

Ubend R.S.

Morning

I am not disputing you and the black cabbies have a great safety record I was in all honestly fed up with how much the other thread was slating Uber/PH drivers regardless of facts.

I do believe there is a flaw in the BC system which in 2019 shouldn't be there.

My point was getting lost on the other thread the intention was just a bit of balance that's all.

Perhaps in hindsight I could've asked for the other thread to be removed.
Sorry. I haven't looked at the other thread since it turned into a slanging match.

imcharlyaintcheap

I think a doctor is needed , come back when you’ve got the Taxi I can’t wait , you I’m afraid are a dreamer , like some taxi owner is going to risk their license and renting a taxi to a nobody off the street , now I understand how you think it is that simple to get your hands on a taxi and I don’t disbelieve that it hasn’t happen with a rouge mechanic working in the garage but , I’ll look forward to hear you tales of trying .
Oh it want's another bite of the cherry does it?,..not a problem although I had hoped the lavazza instant might have kicked in now,...me? I'm a £6 cup of the good stuff & all round aficionado of the black-beans - that means imported directly from outside of brazil FYI,....doctor??,,..dreamer?,,..more tales?,...your in need of a refresher of life's unpleasantries I can see,....you know like swanning about in your parallel universe unlike the rest of us who know full well the capabilities of our criminal fraternity & yes that does include the elephant in the room,....namely it takes just one wrongun to slip through for a trade to be tarnished,....that you don't acknowledge the weakness of any human who is presented with a sack of cash so to speak to go bent overnight is clearly to do with your dated mindset & living in a bubble back when you left your front & back door open whilst you popped out for half a day & still had all your bits as they were before you'd left,....nope your like edwina curry on wife swap alright - 'out of place,....& does it show?,...oh it shows alright,.....errrr now what we got then?,....'rouge',...& 'mechanic',....'working in a garage',....something starting to come out now,....you pick a lock with a steady hand & you'll get a pull on the handle every time hey,.....your a handful alright, of that I concede & fair play to your keeper for suffering your relentlessness,....it's an honourable trait to pursue & hold on but not when the rabbit ain't in the mouth it's not,,...you'll find that as you seek a new angle to pursue me further you'll be confronted with your worst nightmare,....what? a case of non alcoholic prosecco delivered by error left on your doorstep?,....nah - more precisely of what I've actually said & the fallibility of mankind,....your throwing arrows alright,....but you'll not catch my bullseye anytime soon,....and as that seems to put this woeful attempt to an end & you 'queen bee - finally to bed,...well I'll be on my way and I suspect if your as bright as you might be given your preponderance to a cheeky uweee & sinister grin that says 'I'm the duchess round ere & I might let you rank or I might very well not',....in your flashy loader,....then frankly madam you'll be well advised to leave this here,.....that said a trait with all 'queen bees,,..it does seem they need the last word and you can't get away from your dominant streak,,...it creeps up on you after time does it?,...yeah I bet it does & all,....well 'queen bee,..- away you go 'the mic is all yours,...but don't expect me to bite back again,....I know when I've battered my fish and yes it does take years to purrrfect,....well come on then - we're all waiting, so do let us know won't you?,....hmmmm,....at last it's come to it senses has it,....good & don't bloody well dig me out no more then!!!!!!

I'm off for me brunch now & it ain't gonna be cheap or tasteless neither,....I pay all my own credit card bills & all with lovely lunches & nice bits in the most finest of establishments & yeah it's all for the rest of my working life,....speaking of which I best get and do some,....I doubt you know what work is,.....yeah you sound the type for sure,...you know the typical "kept women who knows the filling of baskets & yet the price of nothing as it's all on its significant others platinum's,....ahhh ultra pleased for you 'queen bee - but I'll be buying all my bits me self & add to that for the rest of my working life,....it's a novelty grafting - do try it won't yer & let us all know how you found it,...now that will be that & im finished with you,....until next time 'queen bee,..

Ubend R.S.

Oh it want's another bite of the cherry does it?,..not a problem although I had hoped the lavazza instant might have kicked in now,...me? I'm a £6 cup of the good stuff & all round aficionado of the black-beans - that means imported directly from outside of brazil FYI,....doctor??,,..dreamer?,,..more tales?,...your in need of a refresher of life's unpleasantries I can see,....you know like swanning about in your parallel universe unlike the rest of us who know full well the capabilities of our criminal fraternity & yes that does include the elephant in the room,....namely it takes just one wrongun to slip through for a trade to be tarnished,....that you don't acknowledge the weakness of any human who is presented with a sack of cash so to speak to go bent overnight is clearly to do with your dated mindset & living in a bubble back when you left your front & back door open whilst you popped out for half a day & still had all your bits as they were before you'd left,....nope your like edwina curry on wife swap alright - 'out of place,....& does it show?,...oh it shows alright,.....errrr now what we got then?,....'rouge',...& 'mechanic',....'working in a garage',....something starting to come out now,....you pick a lock with a steady hand & you'll get a pull on the handle every time hey,.....your a handful alright, of that I concede & fair play to your keeper for suffering your relentlessness,....it's an honourable trait to pursue & hold on but not when the rabbit ain't in the mouth it's not,,...you'll find that as you seek a new angle to pursue me further you'll be confronted with your worst nightmare,....what? a case of non alcoholic prosecco delivered by error left on your doorstep?,....nah - more precisely of what I've actually said & the fallibility of mankind,....your throwing arrows alright,....but you'll not catch my bullseye anytime soon,....and as that seems to put this woeful attempt to an end & you 'queen bee - finally to bed,...well I'll be on my way and I suspect if your as bright as you might be given your preponderance to a cheeky uweee & sinister grin that says 'I'm the duchess round ere & I might let you rank or I might very well not',....in your flashy loader,....then frankly madam you'll be well advised to leave this here,.....that said a trait with all 'queen bees,,..it does seem they need the last word and you can't get away from your dominant streak,,...it creeps up on you after time does it?,...yeah I bet it does & all,....well 'queen bee,..- away you go 'the mic is all yours,...but don't expect me to bite back again,....I know when I've battered my fish and yes it does take years to purrrfect,....well come on then - we're all waiting, so do let us know won't you?,....hmmmm,....at last it's come to it senses has it,....good & don't bloody well dig me out no more then!!!!!!

I'm off for me brunch now & it ain't gonna be cheap or tasteless neither,....I pay all my own credit card bills & all with lovely lunches & nice bits in the most finest of establishments & yeah it's all for the rest of my working life,....speaking of which I best get and do some,....I doubt you know what work is,.....yeah you sound the type for sure,...you know the typical "kept women who knows the filling of baskets & yet the price of nothing as it's all on its significant others platinum's,....ahhh ultra pleased for you 'queen bee - but I'll be buying all my bits me self & add to that for the rest of my working life,....it's a novelty grafting - do try it won't yer & let us all know how you found it,...now that will be that & im finished with you,....until next time 'queen bee,..
Only made it as far as you questioning the honesty of society. For what it's worth some of us are honest. Very much doubt anyone read the rest.

What a stupid bloody thread and a stupid waste of time....I've put my fingers to the bone and what thanks do I get then?

All these bloody old timers with there houses all bought & paid for before the likes of me can even get close to dreaming of the housing ladder.....

And do we get done about that then??....that's right a stupid bloody thread about a non-bloody issue that's what.....I'm a somebody and I deserve own a home and live in England again with women that smelled nice & had great teeth.....oh no though....what do I get a bloody ink covered monster with pawn shop creole earrings offering me to buy her another pint of watered down tat for a 'chance' of a grope & sloppy wet smacker if my wallet lasts to the bell.....oh I'm off let me tell you & this game has had it and all.....you all carry on with your "property portfolio's but know this and let it sink right bloody in....you got on the ladder before Noah's ark anchored down with the world & his brother....nothing more & nothing less.....to think your all special on your silly liberal trip.....go & get some perspective some poor sod like I who has NO chance of getting on that ladder & more chance of picking up Bangladeshi as time goes by......yeah & even the fcukin bagels are off as well & oh yeah you just let anyone of us know where a decent wrap of fish & chips lies and all.....but you wont though cause it dont exist......

You make me bloody sick with all your positivity & smiles and flicking your hair at the lights and wearing nice costly perfumes and £89.99 animal print blouses & as for the soft shoe waitrose shufflers with michael aspel looks & wallet stuffed of pinkys and 100 dollar bills that ain't been opened up since the old girl got a length....well you just carry on & live out your filthy rich 'property portfolio wealth in a developing land & a bit on the side with a kylie minogue behind and lips like a trout, as tall as grace jones & as into martial arts as her James Bond stint...it'll only bring bloody misery & despair.....everyone one of you is a spiritual bloody desert.

I am not sure

Lavazza instant and a couples of white line on the side you are the real keyboard warrior

Bettysmalls

If I wanted to read a book I’d buy one , just come back when you’re in possession of a taxi .

London's Finest

AF96713D-3F2E-46D1-A2FC-C2B1FCD033C0.jpeg

Not sure if they work for the verbal type, but.......wouldn’t hurt to give it a try.

imcharlyaintcheap

If I wanted to read a book I’d buy one , just come back when you’re in possession of a taxi .

That should keep you busy for a week.,,,then move on to the next level with the mister men book's & keep us updated.,,,meanwhile I'll be finishing off my 'personally signed copy of - Atlas Shrugged',,...& yes I can send it on when your ready,...the price of stamps in 20 years is anyone's guess but hey,...it'll be my treat,....there won't be any further replies I take it?,....good that's put's that to bed.