• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Black Cabbies don't care about womens safety

Jason01

With all the technology in the world avaliable why haven't the black cabbies adopted any procedures to protect the public from any potential rogue Black Cab Drivers, street hailing has a potential risk it only takes one wrongun.

We shouldn't forget black cabs are sold openly so what stops someone buying one and pretending to be a licensed driver!.
Post automatically merged:

Its not the arguing or bet you are having Paul its the fact Mr ex cabbie is trying to keep that thread going.

2Lamb-bhuna-plz

How dare u? We take good care of fine looking women in our cab, always having a laugh with them. Love it when the curvy ones shake the bust out of laughter, they don’t even realise my eyes are fixed on em hahaha!

real taxi bod

With all the technology in the world avaliable why haven't the black cabbies adopted any procedures to protect the public from any potential rogue Black Cab Drivers, street hailing has a potential risk it only takes one wrongun.

We shouldn't forget black cabs are sold openly so what stops someone buying one and pretending to be a licensed driver!.

Its not the arguing or bet you are having Paul its the fact Mr ex cabbie is trying to keep that thread going.
In the past, you’ve come across as one of the more sensible posters on here, but a tit for tat thread is a bit weak imo.

charlton paul

Mr Nonce will have no more replies from me unless he -

Handshandy - likes are important to you. I see none on this subject. You quantify the bet, if it is sensible - I am in. ( I doubt you have the dough, you doubt I do - the proof is in the eating) - Quantify this "massive" problem, stop your noise and cartoons - or continue to look like a skint country bumpkin keyboard warrior - simple as that

Jason01

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
In the past, you’ve come across as one of the more sensible posters on here, but a tit for tat thread is a bit weak imo.
If someone is going to promote false allegations then I will point out something which is unfortunate but true.

Yes you have an excellent safety record but like I have said on the never ending thread it is only until something happens which could've be prevented.

So I am at worst creating balance.

That thread should've been taken down by a mod but I am not telling someone to do it as they should realise themselves.

Harold Shand

How about no plate in the back. No identifiers. No plate inside. No meter. The driver not having a clue where he's going. And the fact that bc drivers would be all over it like a cheap suit. Three rapists in 350 years. And it isn't by accident. Those figures didn't happen by fluke. I'm sure that sooner or later there will be another bc rapist. It happens in every trade. But I'm also sure there will be another one in an Uber probably in the next two weeks if figures are anything to go by. If you play the rape stat game you're going to lose. Badly.

Harold Shand

Mr Nonce will have no more replies from me unless he -

Handshandy - likes are important to you. I see none on this subject. You quantify the bet, if it is sensible - I am in. ( I doubt you have the dough, you doubt I do - the proof is in the eating) - Quantify this "massive" problem, stop your noise and cartoons - or continue to look like a skint country bumpkin keyboard warrior - simple as that
Ahhhh so now you're calling me a nonce. A sex offender. I know I've got you beaten when that starts to happen. Then again I'm sure you feel nice and safe behind that keyboard.
3CFAB4AB-CD2E-4B0C-AC90-3D6088E30A45.png

Jason01

How about no plate in the back. No identifiers. No plate inside. No meter. The driver not having a clue where he's going. And the fact that bc drivers would be all over it like a cheap suit. Three rapists in 350 years. And it isn't by accident. Those figures didn't happen by fluke. I'm sure that sooner or later there will be another bc rapist. It happens in every trade. But I'm also sure there will be another one in an Uber probably in the next two weeks if figures are anything to go by. If you play the rape stat game you're going to lose. Badly.
I am not playing any game...

Two wrongs don't make a right..

If they is a flaw in your system then why wouldn't you as an ex cabbie acknowledge that.

Harold Shand

I am not playing any game...

Two wrongs don't make a right..

If they is a flaw in your system then why wouldn't you as an ex cabbie acknowledge that.
No system is perfect. Every system is flawed. That's a given. The difference is the bc driver is vetted repeatedly over a three year period. His temperament is continually tested. Hence bc drivers on here talking without the continual insults and bad language, the lowlife Paul calling me a nonce because he is unable to control his mouth and was badly brought up by his parents being a prime example. If I'd called someone that in front of my parents I'd have got a clip round the ear and told to get some class, whatever my age. On the other hand an Uber driver is akin to hitch hiking. Any the stats say it all.

Ubend R.S.

Can you tell me what makes Uber or any other minicab firm safer?

Momo11

Am amazed about this thread you really have no clue what your talking about :roflmao: :roflmao:
Do you really think anyone can be bc without knowledge ??? Completely clueless

Jason01

Can you tell me what makes Uber or any other minicab firm safer?
I am not saying something is safer or not.

My point is there is a flaw which jeopardises safety and why should we overlook that fact, this forum needs some balance its as simple as that.

Why should it be that Black cabbies can continue to throw accusations of which some aren't factual, my point is real at least but no one seems to respond with that's a fair point.

Why always compare with Uber for your own standards!

Just my small opinion, me personally I don't see the past 350,000 years as a defence in future safety.

Am amazed about this thread you really have no clue what your talking about :roflmao: :roflmao:
Do you really think anyone can be bc without knowledge ??? Completely clueless
What part of pretending did you not understand.

Thanks for your insight lol

imcharlyaintcheap

I am not saying something is safer or not.

My point is there is a flaw which jeopardises safety and why should we overlook that fact, this forum needs some balance its as simple as that.

Why should it be that Black cabbies can continue to throw accusations of which some aren't factual, my point is real at least but no one seems to respond with that's a fair point.

Why always compare with Uber for your own standards!

Just my small opinion, me personally I don't see the past 350,000 years as a defence in future safety.

What part of pretending did you not understand.

Thanks for your insight lol
I agree a forum should have differing views and balance.

So strange that you just requested a few posts before to take down a thread.

Sir - at no time ever in history and certainly in the future as far I am concerned is censorship the answer to anything.

The best thing to do is what's happening right now. Discuss and read and exchange and share ideas and concerns.

I think you agree with that.
You are right I can go and rent a black cab and use this for evil purposes of raping women.

And I'm right when I say - in private hire and specifically Uber the record of crime, accidents, terrorism and sexual crimes are significantly more than black taxis.

All policing should focus on the biggest culprit in my view. We see the tragic consequences of not doing that in many town's and cities in England which caused innocent young girls and women to be degraded and raped.

We all want the same thing so we should be on the same side about this.

Keeping women safe and its not negotiable in any way.

Bettysmalls

I agree a forum should have differing views and balance.

So strange that you just requested a few posts before to take down a thread.

Sir - at no time ever in history and certainly in the future as far I am concerned is censorship the answer to anything.

The best thing to do is what's happening right now. Discuss and read and exchange and share ideas and concerns.

I think you agree with that.
You are right I can go and rent a black cab and use this for evil purposes of raping women.

And I'm right when I say - in private hire and specifically Uber the record of crime, accidents, terrorism and sexual crimes are significantly more than black taxis.

All policing should focus on the biggest culprit in my view. We see the tragic consequences of not doing that in many town's and cities in England which caused innocent young girls and women to be degraded and raped.

We all want the same thing so we should be on the same side about this.

Keeping women safe and its not negotiable in any way.
You really have no clue how the rental side of the trade works so I’ll leave that there .
In any profession where the public trades with a professional from word of mouth , phone call to a plumber, dog walkers etc etc etc there can never be that 100% certainty that the person you deal with is not a nutter , no matter what checks have been done , so there’s no way of making street hail any more secure than the process that already exists, there as to be a certain amount of trust in every walk of life.

Christopher1

A little knowledge can be very dangerous.

Its the public that choose who are the best and who are the safest regarding public transport, and guess who that is.