Inshur

Black Cab Trade Sucessfully Shot itself in the foot

BlackTaxi-Slayer

The vast majority (That's 3.5 million) of Londoner's do not like Black Cabs - Fact. They take Uber's.

The Ban of Uber will be viewed by the Vast Majority of the Public of TFL bowing to pressure from
within the Black Cab Trade.

In turn the Public will turn on the BC trade on mass.

You think you have won a small battle , but you will lose the war.

Already FILM CREW'S are on the street's watching you refuse and drive passed people who don't
match the colour of your skin. The WAR has started and you just don't have the money or brain power to compete.

UBER has already compiled DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE of the BC trade abusing UBER Drivers and Paying Members of the Public. They will now go after TFL to refuse the BC trade on mass.

What is best of all - the VAST MAJORITY OF THE PUBLIC IN LONDON ACTUALLY SUPPORT THEM.

Uber-man

I also agree, bc have really underestimated their own position after ubers demise. General public absolutely hate the arrogant arseholes. As for minicab offices, they also like to think they are back in business lol. Them stinking shitholes was a real good riddance in London, on lbc radio they were very excited. Well I said before, I’d rather go broke than join

Last edited by a moderator:

D1991

I also agree, bc have really underestimated their own position after ubers demise. General public absolutely hate the arrogant arseholes. As for minicab offices, they also like to think they are back in business lol. Them stinking shitholes was a real good riddance in London, on lbc radio they were very excited. Well I said before, I’d rather go broke than join one.
Mate some offices are good I worked for a local office great people always helpful

Durranee

Amount of people I picked up today and last night that were pissed at TfL.

Their main reason: Uber is hell a lot convenient, safer (since they can be tracked and know drivers details) and cheaper than the rest, Vast majority of uber drivers provide very good customer service.
Their reason for refusing to take black cabs: Too expensive, just can't afford the so called luxury.

Their words not mine.

Durranee

Shock horror...uber customers annoyed at recent events

Meanwhile on the other side of the tracks....taxi users delighted.

Tune in next week folks when there'll be more pointing out of the bleeding obvious. ..

Hence proved, Uber never really dented taxi trade but private hire a little and created their own customer base.
You lot just like to whine and moan.

Jack Dunphy

I also agree, bc have really underestimated their own position after ubers demise. General public absolutely hate the arrogant arseholes. As for minicab offices, they also like to think they are back in business lol. Them stinking shitholes was a real good riddance in London, on lbc radio they were very excited. Well I said before, I’d rather go broke than join one.
So by working for Uber you're not broke?

Hence proved, Uber never really dented taxi trade but private hire a little and created their own customer base.
You lot just like to whine and moan.
Maybe their pax will have to shell out a bit more by using a bus.

Bettysmalls

Amount of people I picked up today and last night that were pissed at TfL.

Their main reason: Uber is hell a lot convenient, safer (since they can be tracked and know drivers details) and cheaper than the rest, Vast majority of uber drivers provide very good customer service.
Their reason for refusing to take black cabs: Too expensive, just can't afford the so called luxury.

Their words not mine.
So safe that’s there was 48 assaults last month alone , the people that don’t like us use you because you are cheap and no other reason , once you are gone the public will forget you and jump on the replacement.

Durranee

So safe that’s there was 48 assaults last month alone , the people that don’t like us use you because you are cheap and no other reason , once you are gone the public will forget you and jump on the replacement.

Learn to respect people’s opinion. There are millions who take Uber because they think it’s safe. They might be wrong but the whole tracker part makes them comfortable to be in a car with a stranger.

2 girls last night told me and I quote, “if we jump in a black cab no one knows where we are or who we are with”

It’s a good point. Maybe you lot should have a trackers in your rust buckets too and stop whining. :wink:

Bettysmalls

Learn to respect people’s opinion. There are millions who take Uber because they think it’s safe. They might be wrong but the whole tracker part makes them comfortable to be in a car with a stranger.

2 girls last night told me and I quote, “if we jump in a black cab no one knows where we are or who we are with”

It’s a good point. Maybe you lot should have a trackers in your cars too and stop whining. :wink:
We don’t need trackers , we’ve had 3 rape cases in over 300 years , our safety is in our record and history.

Durranee

We don’t need trackers , we’ve had 3 rape cases in over 300 years , our safety is in our record and history.

Prolly because no one knew who raped them. You know, the lack of knowing who the hell was driving the car, cars reg etc.

Makes it a lot more easier to report when you can flip your phone out in the morning after a bad night out and press a button to report stuff. :smiles:

Bettysmalls

Prolly because no one knew who raped them. You know, the lack of knowing who the hell was driving the car, cars reg etc.

Makes it a lot more easier to report when you can flip your phone out in the morning after a bad night out and press a button to report stuff. :smiles:
Oh please if assaults in taxis were anywhere near Uber’s do you not think reports would have been made , especially these days where you cannot get in a taxi without being on cctv .

Durranee

Oh please if assaults in taxis were anywhere near Uber’s do you not think reports would have been made , especially these days where you cannot get in a taxi without being on cctv .

3 did you say? Remember your pal John Worboys? Oh you know, the guy who allgedly raped over 100 women?
Ah never mind :smiles:

Diggerdagger

Go look for another job decision will never be reversed, met police don't want you greater London authorities don't want you some MPs don't want you good bye

Last edited:

Durranee

Go look for another job decision will never be reversed, met police don't want you greater London authoritie don't want you some MPs don't want you good bye

It’s spelled “authority”. Gosh they should introduce written tests for black cabs too!

Also, do you say that to everyone losing their jobs?

real taxi bod

2 things
1. A rape that takes place in a black cab would still show up in the figures whether the drivers identify was known or not.
2. Black cab journeys can be tracked by using one of the apps same as uber.
Btw black cabs are generic term therefore cannot be compared directly with uber .
Compare uber with gett, mytaxi etc or
Black cabs directly with ph, otherwise the comparison is invalid.

Durranee

2 things
1. A rape that takes place in a black cab would still show up in the figures whether the drivers identify was known or not.
2. Black cab journeys can be tracked by using one of the apps same as uber.
Btw black cabs are generic term therefore cannot be compared directly with uber .
Compare uber with gett, mytaxi etc or
Black cabs directly with ph, otherwise the comparison is invalid.

Your app? Not even your drivers use the app
I made the point about reporting, when it seems too much to report and you know there’s no way the culprit black cab driver be found, you don’t report as it’s nothing but waste of time.

You go take shower and hope that cabbie just die. Karma and all you know.