Inshur

Black Cab Stalker

Dov

Enjoy yourself uber drivers rarely get the opportunity to take the moral high ground

Am called taxi

I know not what I do

The lady herself has confirmed he was a black cabbie on her twitter. Another Muslim though, and that seems to be the common denominator in a lot of these sex cases .
Don't be @@@@@@ some ones religious background is not relevant. This idiot has no religion otherwise he wouldn't be so craven for used punnani.

Am called taxi

The lady herself has confirmed he was a black cabbie on her twitter. Another Muslim though, and that seems to be the common denominator in a lot of these sex cases .
Listen mate, no offence meant to anyone,. Maybe a cultural problem rather than a religious one, but there is a problem.

essexman

I wonder if he can ever drive again as a BC driver as this conviction would be spent after 3 years.

Momo11

I wonder if he can ever drive again as a BC driver as this conviction would be spent after 3 years.
10 years ban
Plus
Need to do Knowldge again and it won't be easy
Examiners will give him very hard time
I think it impossible

Last edited:

MrPoober

You can do the knowledge again. Knew someone who had a spent conviction, 2 years inside. They made it tough, almost impossible points and 3 driving tests. This was when it was under Met. Police control. He had to take a driving course at Hendon before they would let him out. Nothing wrong with his driving, no accidents or driving convictions but they just test your resolve and temperament.