BIMBO WANTS TO BE THE FACE OF WOMEN ABUSED BY FUBER DRIVERS

Old Smokey

Well the time is now ticking for this woman's 15 minutes of fame. Making the rounds on the TV news. FUBER driver must not have left enough DNA on woman to charge with rape. If this poor smuck had the money to fight maybe could have beat the rap. Plead out no contest, so can't be sued, and got probation. The car is the drivers, of course his DNA WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE, no wonder she picked up "trace" DNA. THE NEXT QUESTION HOW DID SHE GET OUT OF CLOTHES? Was she on Ecstasy and over heating? GET IN LINE FOR YOUR PAYDAY, LINE STARTS AROUND THE CORNER!!!!

Old Smokey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The point I was making, last week the case was filed. Most rape victims don't go on TV. Don't know who her lawyer is but Gloria Alred had her ugly mutt face next to Jerry Brown at the DNC CONVENTION.

Old Smokey

No 35 years of marriage and 3 daughters. I take assault of women very serious. There are alot of unanswered questions about the issues surrounding this suit. The driver's life is ruined now and we probably will never know why. LA county DA does not let solid rape cases go unprocecuted.

Tedgey

No 35 years of marriage and 3 daughters. I take assault of women very serious. There are alot of unanswered questions about the issues surrounding this suit. The driver's life is ruined now and we probably will never know why. LA county DA does not let solid rape cases go unprocecuted.
Just out of curiosity, you still mad Bernie didn't get the nomination? How do you feel about young guys with man buns? You ever see a grown man naked?

Old Smokey

Just out of curiosity, you still mad Bernie didn't get the nomination? How do you feel about young guys with man buns? You ever see a grown man naked?
As long as he is in in the backseat of my car, spreading his DNA. Bernie is a communist, they the DNC ran him against Hillary he was never going to get the nomination. They did not know he was going to become a "Rock Star." The system has been rigged for too long with politicians who work 4 days a week for 6 months a year and get a lifetime pension. America needs TRUMP!!! The ruling class from both sides thinks they are better than us. How much money do you think FUBER threw away for that party Monday night? Have you ever heard of them doing anything of the sort for the drivers? Best I have seen are some Crabcake finger foods from the Catch Resturant. That was a political rallie to get the drivers tell customers to email their California assembly members. I know you want to know whether I like Hillary? The answer is a woman can do anything a man can do. Hillary should be in a holding cell in Quantico, awaiting trial.