• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Bills Mafia

chitownXdriver

Hello fellow Buffalonians, I am originally from Buffalo transplanted to the Chicago area. After seeing what the Eagles fans did to their great city after winning it all I was just wondering what do you think the Bills Mafia will do to Buffalo when we finally win it all?I don't think seeing someone elbow drop a burning table on the 33 off of a street lamp is out of the realm of possibility.

Merc7186

Philly Fans are animals....Im pretty sure the city won't have groups of city workers rubbing Crisco all over the lamp poles to keep people from climbing them.

With that being said, if they want to burn down vacant house all over the east side, I'm all for that kind of city improvement.

As a Cubs fan, when the Cubbies won the World Series, I took to the streets, realized I was the only one out celebrating and came back home...it was a happy lonely night. (Actually watched the game at Thin Man then left during the 9th Inning Rain Delay for home).

chitownXdriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Philly Fans are animals....Im pretty sure the city won't have groups of city workers rubbing Crisco all over the lamp poles to keep people from climbing them.

With that being said, if they want to burn down vacant house all over the east side, I'm all for that kind of city improvement.

As a Cubs fan, when the Cubbies won the World Series, I took to the streets, realized I was the only one out celebrating and came back home...it was a happy lonely night. (Actually watched the game at Thin Man then left during the 9th Inning Rain Delay for home).
I was driving Uber after the game (pretty good money that night) and people were out and about celebrating but nothing too crazy