• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Biggest Uber Paycheck Ever

geeman

So I am not making this shit up. Has anyone else got a payment from Uber for 1 cent? I haven't worked for Uber in @@@@ing months. I get emails from them asking me why I am not driving. I also got a voice mail from their operations manager here in Orlando asking what they can do for me to hit the road again. Duh, really, you @@@@ing @@@@@@. I left him a voice mail pretty much saying that and what a shock, I never got a returned phone call, darn. But then this showed up last week. They actually deposited 1 cent into my bank account. The lunacy bewilders me

upload_2015-8-16_22-19-19.png

Horsebm

It just goes to show you that Uber values and appreciates all of it's drivers. Were all worth 0.01 cent each, in their eye's.

Fuzzyelvis

So I am not making this shit up. Has anyone else got a payment from Uber for 1 cent? I haven't worked for Uber in @@@@ing months. I get emails from them asking me why I am not driving. I also got a voice mail from their operations manager here in Orlando asking what they can do for me to hit the road again. Duh, really, you @@@@ing @@@@@@. I left him a voice mail pretty much saying that and what a shock, I never got a returned phone call, darn. But then this showed up last week. They actually deposited 1 cent into my bank account. The lunacy bewilders me

View attachment 11795
I have them for 2 cents and 12 cents. Here if you sign up for guarantees you get a penny if you don't actually do them. So last week when I signed up at the last minute but didn't drive I got 2 cents.

It's the easiest way to make money with Uber!

Last edited:

geeman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just got another one this week for 1 cent. I'm killing it. Fuzzyelvis I hear what you are saying but I never signed up for guarantees as that was implement after I decided to quite when they lowered rates to 75 cents. I think the guarantees were put in place when they went to 75 cents to help drives make minimum wage. I'm sure there is some Uber troll out here who knows. Sly any ideas you always have an opinion.

upload_2015-8-17_16-49-6.png

Attachments

Orlando_Driver

What's up with that shit ? I'm getting one cent every week now...I have not driven for Uber since last year. I'm a 5 star driver now too.

Last edited:

geeman

What's up with that shit ? I'm getting one cent every week now...I have not drove for Uber since last year. I'm a 5 star driver now too.
Hey they didn't give me 5 star. I'm complaining to Uber and I want a raise.

Realityshark

Maybe it's Uber's way to get you to remember them. You get an e-mail saying that Uber has given you some money. You check your account to see how much it is. It may be just Uber's way to get inside your head and maybe drive again. They love to mind @@@@ their drivers with ratings, guarantees, deactivation threats, lies and other assorted, childish games. This is probably just another attempt to manipulate you. In this case, manipulate you into driving again.

geeman

Maybe it's Uber's way to get you to remember them. You get an e-mail saying that Uber has given you some money. You check your account to see how much it is. It may be just Uber's way to get inside your head and maybe drive again. They love to mind @@@@ their drivers with ratings, guarantees, deactivation threats, lies and other assorted, childish games. This is probably just another attempt to manipulate you. In this case, manipulate you into driving again.
I agree with you. They called me several times and I called back leaving a voice mail telling them why the @@@@ I'm not on the road with their shitty rates. Never get a call back. I think the Uber ops manager lets all calls go to voice mail so he doesn't have to hear it as he can't be that @@@@ing dumb as to why I'm not driving. Are they that desperate for drivers?

Buckiemohawk

That desperate because they keep getting complaints about all the shitty drivers. Everyday. Today, I had friend tell me his uber driver kicked him out of the car because the driver didn't want to go to kissimmee from downtown orlando. The @@@@ing idiot driver didn't realize it was roundtrip.

Sly

I just got another one this week for 1 cent. I'm killing it. Fuzzyelvis I hear what you are saying but I never signed up for guarantees as that was implement after I decided to quite when they lowered rates to 75 cents. I think the guarantees were put in place when they went to 75 cents to help drives make minimum wage. I'm sure there is some Uber troll out here who knows. Sly any ideas you always have an opinion.

View attachment 11854
They just threatened me with deactivation. 4.58 rating isnt good enough. Try to get ucf students to rate someone a 5.

Sly

I agree with you. They called me several times and I called back leaving a voice mail telling them why the @@@@ I'm not on the road with their shitty rates. Never get a call back. I think the Uber ops manager lets all calls go to voice mail so he doesn't have to hear it as he can't be that @@@@ing dumb as to why I'm not driving. Are they that desperate for drivers?
You can leave. Voice mail? All i got is an email address.

tohunt4me

. . . humming " can't get you out of my head "-Kylie Minogue . . .
Followed by " you were always on my mind"-Willie Nelson
Uber will ALWAYS be a part of you . . .

tohunt4me

Maybe it's Uber's way to get you to remember them. You get an e-mail saying that Uber has given you some money. You check your account to see how much it is. It may be just Uber's way to get inside your head and maybe drive again. They love to mind **** their drivers with ratings, guarantees, deactivation threats, lies and other assorted, childish games. This is probably just another attempt to manipulate you. In this case, manipulate you into driving again.
" these are not the drivers you were looking for".
" use the force Luke".