Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
41 - 49 of 49 Posts
so I got 20 in cash tonight.

Yesterday....was unreal though. 34.00 ride.

This guy was acting like a JERK. picked him up in Pinole, quick drive to Berkley.

He was asking all kinds of weird questions.

I seriously thought he was messing with me..

He gets out at stop. I thanked him even though he slammed the door and didn't say a word.

I most down rated him but I still 5 stared him.

I dunno.

Im a sucker like that.

I RARELY downrate....

ANYWAYS less than two minutes later...maybe three...

The uber green tip showed up.

I was like...ok....wtf....but ok.

Looked like 8 dollars. 34 dollar ride.

.....but...there were too many zeros.

I did a double take.

I couldn't believe it.

34 dollar and 50 cent trip.

3 zeros.

EIGHTY DOLLAR TIP!

anyone ever had something like that happen?

This was a first.

I was like,wow.
I got an UE tip of $500 and 2 brand new kayaks. It was an order and pay, $50 or so.

In my second month driving Uber I got 57 of those free coffee coupons from a McDonald's employee I drove home one day.

Basically worth 57 X $1.56 to me................best tip ever !!

In my second month driving Uber I got 57 of those free coffee coupons from a McDonald's employee I drove home one day.

Basically worth 57 X $1.56 to me................best tip ever !!
That is actually 65 coffees after you collect the stickers from the 57. I had a Mcds employee do this as well, last year. I agree it is a lovely tip.

so I got 20 in cash tonight.

Yesterday....was unreal though. 34.00 ride.

This guy was acting like a JERK. picked him up in Pinole, quick drive to Berkley.

He was asking all kinds of weird questions.

I seriously thought he was messing with me..

He gets out at stop. I thanked him even though he slammed the door and didn't say a word.

I most down rated him but I still 5 stared him.

I dunno.

Im a sucker like that.

I RARELY downrate....

ANYWAYS less than two minutes later...maybe three...

The uber green tip showed up.

I was like...ok....wtf....but ok.

Looked like 8 dollars. 34 dollar ride.

.....but...there were too many zeros.

I did a double take.

I couldn't believe it.

34 dollar and 50 cent trip.

3 zeros.

EIGHTY DOLLAR TIP!

anyone ever had something like that happen?

This was a first.

I was like,wow.
Got $100 once. Christian guy who really surprised me after a short ride the week before Christmas. Other than that I only got $25 and a few $20s.

Got $100 three times. One was a $3.00 fare in downtown Nashville to his hotel. One was a trip from the airport to his home. One was my Christmas Eve trip from Nashville to Louisville. Got an $80 last NYE from a lady I took to a party at a country club. They didn't seem all that excited to be going, so I made sure I was in the area right at midnight, got their ride like 12:06, took one lady home, and she gave me $80 to take her friend home. First NYE I went home before 1 AM, as at that point I was well over $200 in Jackson, TN, and didn't think I needed to push my luck.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.