Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
21 - 40 of 49 Posts
I got a $25 tip on Lyft last night. I wasn't sure who left it. I just checked the ride and now for the life of me I can't remember the rider. Lyft's little map they give you isn't even detailed enough to find the exact drop off point so I can't refresh my memory. But it's much appreciated.

I got a $25 tip on Lyft last night. I wasn't sure who left it. I just checked the ride and now for the life of me I can't remember the rider. Lyft's little map they give you isn't even detailed enough to find the exact drop off point so I can't refresh my memory. But it's much appreciated.
What kind of beer did you buy with the $25?

I even had one in the middle of the afternoon once! I thought the 3 o' clock hour was safe!
I had a puker at mid-day on a week day once. Daytime drinkers that cannot hold their booze is a rarity, but not an impossibility. I was quick with my supplly of emergency puke bags, and that passenger was good at containing their up-chuck moment 100% in the bag. They got to keep the souvenir as they went into their house before 4pm.

I had a puker at mid-day on a week day once. Daytime drinkers that cannot hold their booze is a rarity, but not an impossibility. I was quick with my supplly of emergency puke bags, and that passenger was good at containing their up-chuck moment 100% in the bag. They got to keep the souvenir as they went into their house before 4pm.
You know, that reminds me that I did have a lady who must've learned her lesson before. She threw up several times, but entirely into her purse. Not a drop in my car. Such a trooper.

Consider yourself lucky that you havent had to clean it up before. When it happens, it's obviously the end of my night and I go home and spend the better part of an hour cleaning it in my driveway in what dim light I can muster, only to do it again in the morning when I see what a bad job I did the first time.

I actually haven't had vomit in at least 1.5 years now. At some point last year I had my "mystery stain". Pretty sure it was urine, but how does one prove that? Birthday girl that night left a wet spot on my seat. Gross, but the spot wasn't huge and I probably was behind on rent or something at the time so the money was helpful.

I have received a few $100 tips. Many in the $50 to $80 range. Non monetary tips range in the $1-$600 range from bottles of water to meals to filling the gas tank to a 1/2 day off shore fishing trip for 4.

A few years ago I had a pax that was desperate to make several stops. I was the person that could make his life a little easier, so I did.
Every time we got to the next stop he handed me cash.
Can't remember the total now, but it was over $150.

Was it ca$h...

Or through app?

*(either way u beat my foxy tail by 20.oo)

Clap clap

Drunk or not, awesome 👌 tip!

im gonna assume cash since u said they thought it was a 10...

Lol id take it too
Cash... I didn't even notice it until I got home and counted the cash tips I got. I just stick it in the door pocket when given... It was dark so I find notice either.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.