Big signup bonus messing with Prime Time

fairsailing

Rush hour Prime Time has all but disappeared here with crappy Power Zones to boot. This happened right about the time that Lyft started offering an $800/$800 signup bonus that required 300 rides in 60 days for full payout.

Anyone else seeing this?

LA#1x3

I said this so many times but drivers don’t listen. If we all went offline at a certain time the map would surge. And yes I agree with u all these bonus and power zones are killing us, can’t make descent money

fairsailing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just went through a morning rush hour here where I was in ghost mode in a very busy part of the city for about 15 minutes with no Lyft cars visible. Most of that time was at base rate with a brief 25% PT. This would have been a 150-250% PT easy not long ago. So something has also happened to Lyft demand too (or they are surge surpressing).

Very weird week here in general. Weird heat maps generating base fare business in PT areas and high surge in places with no heat map. Maybe they are having technical issues, but it's killing me this week.

(I not only stay off line but I even turn off GPS location too (ghost mode), but not helping in this environment.)

LA#1x3

It's 7:30 in LA the map should be red at lot of areas but it's all white with 10 cars online on every street. This is crazy can't even make money on a Friday. When will these drivers come to there senses.