Big money is back!!!

Cocobird

LSU home games are back and you know what that means!!! Surges and money! For one entire hour for the first home game, Uber is guaranteeing a surge of 1.5x between 530 and 630 pm. Get out there and make that money!!!!! Wooohooo! To you negative Nancy's who said too many Uber drivers (oversupply) will mean less money, I say the proof is in the pudding, you still have surge money!!! And to those who think turning customers into drivers is a great business strategy (reduce demand), I say, look there's plenty of new Uber riders who can still become Uber drivers!!! Party time!!!

Last edited:

Hiker Chick

LSU home games are back and you know what that means!!! Surges and money! For one entire hour for the first home game, Uber is guaranteeing a surge of 1.5x between 530 and 630 pm. Get out there and make that money!!!!! Wooohooo! To you negative Nancy's who said too many Uber drivers (oversupply) will mean less money, I say the proof is in the pudding, you still have surge money!!! And to those who think turning customers into drivers is a great business strategy (reduce demand), I say, look there's plenty of new Uber riders who can still become Uber drivers!!! Party time!!!
I have been "in the game" since 4:15 this afternoon....it is 6:45 and NO SURGE MONEY. Where is the guarantee???

greys

this is unreal. is it really possible there's that many more drivers? this is my 3rd season. if it gonna be like this it will certainly be my last. no surge all day. hard to imagine that. really at a loss. not sure it's even worth working after game

Cocobird

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
this is unreal. is it really possible there's that many more drivers? this is my 3rd season. if it gonna be like this it will certainly be my last. no surge all day. hard to imagine that. really at a loss. not sure it's even worth working after game
And who has been warning ya'll all this time? That's right, ME.

stevedmc

I ended up doing a little driving in Nola last night. Didn't make much money but I am totally digging this tipping stuff. I used to leave 4 stars for people that don't tip. Now I review my rides the next day and change non-tippers to 3 stars.