unPat

49700FD8-D7BC-482D-BBA3-7A8D16071165.png

6DB52794-D049-45FD-A1E8-CABABB0A3F37.png
7A4E722F-6DF2-485F-B686-F00604382B6B.png
F6E9FE60-8CB3-41E9-AF8C-4149ADD5D85E.png

2Cents

I just lol when I saw that 1.2 surge...
C'mon really.

If you see the first post I ever put here was working the MS event... the paxholes got in the car and were like Beavis and Buthead..."uhh...huh huh I'm so glad I don't have to tip Übr drivers...

Needless to say the Galaxy Phone he left behind made its way to the bottom of a chosen lake...

#fübrn

unPat

The techie nerds are worse passengers. Last years convention made me lose my ratings from 4.9-4.8. It has not recovered since.

2Cents

The techie nerds are worse passengers. Last years convention made me lose my ratings from 4.9-4.8. It has not recovered since.
F-Them!

Too bad it hasn't recovered. I went as far as reporting these fks to Micro S.
Hopefully they're more behaved and respectful this time around.

Mars Troll Number 4

F-Them!

Too bad it hasn't recovered. I went as far as reporting these fks to Micro S.
Hopefully they're more behaved and respectful this time around.

Your joking right?

I'd say something about this possibly being a good week for the taxis but i'm guessing most of these guys will be heavily using uber just because...

But because the rates are horrible there is no making money here on uber.

2Cents

Good thing about these turds is that when they complain about it being slow you can tell them..
It's not my IOS device, it must be your Windows enabled phone.

See what that does to them.

unPat

Good thing about these turds is that when they complain about it being slow you can tell them..
It's not my IOS device, it must be your Windows enabled phone.

See what that does to them.
The last Insurance convention, there were people stranded on I drive who couldn’t figure out how to work the app and there were no taxis. I took a guy from blue martini to Rosen inn for $20.

2Cents

How much would a RickShaw be to take them across the street, $20?
No thanks, the ride is too cheap for them.
They will certainly not tip you.
Let them walk or take a RickShaw(bike ride)

Buckiemohawk

It's all going across the street crap on Idrive and a bunch of crappy people on top of it. Most of the smart drivers are avoiding the area

unPat

Whoever there’s is less than 30 drivers it always surge. Don’t fall for that. Don’t waste your time waiting.

MoreTips

I just lol when I saw that 1.2 surge...
C'mon really.

If you see the first post I ever put here was working the MS event... the paxholes got in the car and were like Beavis and Buthead..."uhh...huh huh I'm so glad I don't have to tip Übr drivers...

Needless to say the Galaxy Phone he left behind made its way to the bottom of a chosen lake...

#fübrn

If any passenger gets in my car talking about how they don't have to tip their Uber driver, that ride is never starting. I'll say drivers don't have to complete any rides that makes them feel uncomfortable. GTFOH.

Mars Troll Number 4

What happens if a driver signs up a ten year old car, then next year, does Uber flag the car??

Uber can/will/has changed the model year requirement without warning. People have lost the ability to use cars without any warning.

Currently for Orlandoish market (Orange,Osceola, Seminole counties {maybe lake?}) counties the age limit is currently 2002, so a 10 year old car will probably be good for at least another 4 years. I've completely 100% used up a car doing this full time. Since the age requirement keeps going down... you should be fine.

It's actually so bad here that a car that wasn't new enough when uber launched in Orlandoish (my 2003 dodge neon) is now eligible for uberX.

If you have a 10 year old car to do uber with, i'd keep using that one...

Lawlet91

exactly what i do, 10 year old car have most of kinks worked out of them, so its less likely to have a sudden breakdown due to a faulty part from its manufature (still may have breakdowns due to part wear but a lot less likely than a newer car that hasn't been driven a sufficient millage to fail the faulty parts)

Buckiemohawk

With the Uber lease xchange ending in October. They are going to be hard up for cars. Expect to see some older cars on the road