Big Brother Uber Will Be Tracking Your Speed

tc15

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the link. This is a joke ...drivers are not getting bad ratings from this... it's a bunch of other reasons.

This is a way for execs to keep themselves employed like i was saying in a different post.

As a driver, I'm not going to take this type of feedback seriously.
They sent me a text a couple of weeks ago saying my phone was moving during the trip. Uber is like a relationship with a controlling partner. I just tell them to STFU!

UberHoax

They sent me a text a couple of weeks ago saying my phone was moving during the trip. Uber is like a relationship with a controlling partner. I just tell them to STFU!
The rating system is supposed to care of all this. There are teams of programmers, analysts, executives, etc who are about to lose their job, so they found a way to keep themselves employed. the company will start taking itself backwards with this stuff.

Jamesp1234

Got my first speed warnings on the screen today as I was in the middle of a pack of cars going that fast - all of them on all 4 lanes.
Kind of funny that Uber want's me to drive slower and get a ticket for reckless driving...

Jbstevens88

I get those speed warnings for going 80 in a 75 while doing UberEats. I guess the food is not safe with me going that fast.

uberpilot

Look we all know if you are not doing 70 plus in Atlanta on the interstate you will get run over and you will die.

Side streets, 55 or you get ran over.

Basically go slow you die.

Altima ATL

Lets just fuel the conspiracy theory here:

Uber wants you to drive slower (a lot slower) so that when the self driving cars come online then the PAX are already accustomed to the very defensive driving that they must adhere to.

I saw in my daily driving report was a flag about speeding (although breaking/acceleration are near or equal perfect) - and they mentioned about reducing speed to reduce chances of accident, citation etc. Total BS as my speeding is rarely above the 10-15 mph that is tolerated by law enforcement.

Adam-St

When i have pax in the car i drive as if i'm driving Miss Daisy. All my reports from Big Brother come back perfect
I was on the highway a few weeks back on the way to GET a passenger and my shit came up with that speed warning when i exceeded 80mph