Beware of the thieving Pax : LaLa

Ububu

PSA to all drivers,

I picked up a Pax by the name of LaLa in mid-city. This was right after receiving two $5 bills as a tip from a previous pax (in center console. Aka my tip jar). LaLa was the second pax in a pool ride, so he sat up front. I end the ride, pick up my next pax, who sat in the back, when I noticed my tips missing.

Do Not pick him up.

second2noone

PSA to all drivers,

I picked up a Pax by the name of LaLa in mid-city. This was right after receiving two $5 bills as a tip from a previous pax (in center console. Aka my tip jar). LaLa was the second pax in a pool ride, so he sat up front. I end the ride, pick up my next pax, who sat in the back, when I noticed my tips missing.

Do Not pick him up.
also another reason not to do cheap dead pool

UberLaLa

PSA to all drivers,

Do Not pick him up.
It wasn't 2 $5's...:rolleyes:

SandyD

PSA to all drivers,

Do Not pick him up.
I posted in a separate thread on tips but here it is again. For tip jars I got a glass canning jar, the right size to fit in my cupholder, and a lid from the craft store, which is slotted, big enough for coins and folded bills to easily slip through. Keeps tips in. Keeps fingers out.

coin-slot-lid-regular-mouth-mason-jars-gold-2-pack[1].jpg

IERide

Uber does not do anything when a passenger steals from you unless they kill you while doing it - and even then, you have to send in a copy of your police report and autopsy when reporting it.. If you do that they will make sure you don't get paired with that passenger again.. Otherwise they won't do anything.