BEWARE OF THE PIRATE

The mighty pirate killed it yesterday. While you folks were wasting your time with a fake victim The ship was stealing the gold and booty.
30B8FE00-330A-42D0-8A17-0400F428A9B3.jpeg
Plus $320 in cash. For you hourly clowns. A 5 hr break was taken in the afternoon. Oh don’t forget my clients booking the USS PACIFICA for a rd trip journey to Levi’s on Sunday. Yes these are real clients not some clowns some misguided drivers consider a person they drive once for Uber or Lyft and will never see again.
Some advice. Lots of fans around town this weekend. Try to arrange a Levi’s journey with them. The payoff will be huge
Post automatically merged:

I will be at double play today. @raisedoncereal or anyone else stop by. Gender will not be asked or mentioned.
Also please no crying or whining about how slow it is this morning.

Last edited:

raisedoncereal

Can't drink today, plan on anting. Can you substitute a free lunch instead?

What are the overhead costs in a cab per day? How do dispatches work?

Last edited:

Elephant

The mighty pirate killed it yesterday. While you folks were wasting your time with a fake victim The ship was stealing the gold and booty. View attachment 402793Plus $320 in cash. For you hourly clowns. A 5 hr break was taken in the afternoon. Oh don’t forget my clients booking the USS PACIFICA for a rd trip journey to Levi’s on Sunday. Yes these are real clients not some clowns some misguided drivers consider a person they drive once for Uber or Lyft and will never see again.
Some advice. Lots of fans around town this weekend. Try to arrange a Levi’s journey with them. The payoff will be huge

I will be at double play today. @raisedoncereal or anyone else stop by. Gender will not be asked or mentioned.
Also please no crying or whining about how slow it is this morning.
Now taxi On Uber Off🤗