Beware of "Curvesides" solicitations!!!

Laz Yoldlug

Got a Facebook friend request yesterday. I thought it might be something related to rideshare so I investigated further.
I found the email address and sent them an email asking 3 or 4 simple questions. I also asked to receive specific information as all that the Facebook profile indicated was something to the effect "a transportion business - and "we are whatever you think us to be."

I provided my name and where I live. I asked for the name of the person with whom I was now communicating with, as the information shown was "Office Team."
In addition I searched and found an ad on Craigslist with a dubious claim, that I feel maybe as untrue as it is boastful.

If you feel so inclined to investigate for yourself, do a Google search and enter these 2 words in the searchbox.
Curvesides Craigslist

In my email I mentioned that I was puzzled by a transportation business named "Curvesides" as I had always heard the term of "Curbside."

I received a rude reply claiming I had a hidden agenda. I was also told to mind my own business.

I took several screenshots with my phone if needed for verification or proof.

Am I getting things wrong or is this legit?

Has anyone else been approached?

Tonyadrives

Wow
They are a real company in philly New but real. The Founder is Anthony Buffalo and the company is 3Buffalo LLC.

I now drive for uber Lyft and Curvesides who has the better deal but still growing I wouldn't sleep on this company.

Attachments

• 20160524_091916.jpg
    20160524_091916.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 88

Tonyadrives

Their whole website is a mess ... bad grammar, poor punctuation
Yeah I did notice that, but I am here to make money and not correct their grammar or punctuation.
So far they have not burned me so i will keep driving for them.

Last edited:

rocksteady

I wouldn't trust it. One new board member is vouching for their credibility. It's gonna take a little more than that.

Tonyadrives

That is your choice , I'm sure people like yourself did the same with uber and lyft.
And FYI its only two person on here saying anything bad about the company, so just stop, its going to take a whole lot more to discredit them rocksteady.

Tonyadrives

Laz, I sure do, no need to think .
So tell me what's your vested intrest in uber ? I can wait ⏰ because I'm sure you must have one, I refuse to think that your being very rude an a ass for nothing but hey stranger things have happened. Enjoy ubering the fares are amazing.

Tonyadrives

With all the other hundred stories of misconduct with uber and it's drivers, all you can do is Lyft and Curvesides poor thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Laz Yoldlug

I am not defending anyone. I have not driven for any TNC since Fri Feb 19, 2016. That was my very last ride/fare this year. I did update my insurance information in June, good for 6 additional months. I now have a new job that I absolutely love. I can drive anytime I want. I choose not to.

Mojo Man

Wow
They are a real company in philly New but real. The Founder is Anthony Buffalo and the company is 3Buffalo LLC.

I now drive for uber Lyft and Curvesides who has the better deal but still growing I wouldn't sleep on this company.

I am signed up for Curvesides but have never recieved a request here in the Detroit area