• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Beware of account name GoGo

Alexxx_Uber

This account is apparently for a company that gives service to old people with extreme disability, such as not even able to get in and out without help.
All they do is booking uber and Lyft for them and leave all the burden on the drivers.
My advice: cancel instantly in Uber, or decline in Lyft if see that account. It’s either GoGo or GoGoParents

jgiun1

jgiun1

Yup.
If this company was smart to automatically add a $3 tip to every ride or something like that, it would be different.

I say we shuffle these.

Ohh yesssssss.....remember my only one and sent me to the wrong personal care home. About 15 minutes later I was arm and arm with the Pax to my car.....got tipped metallic bingo chips.

I came up with a catchy thread called GoGo to hell Lyft!!!!

May88

I accepted a Go Go Granny request out of desperation during a slow day. En-route I received a text in 4 languages “please cancel this ride if you do not speak fluent English.” Of course, I cancelled the ride one block away from pick-up. Figured there’s nothing but trouble ahead with a elderly racist pax in my vehicle.

Cableguynoe

I accepted a Go Go Granny request out of desperation during a slow day. En-route I received a text in 4 languages “please cancel this ride if you do not speak fluent English.” Of course, I cancelled the ride one block away from pick-up. Figured there’s nothing but trouble ahead with a elderly racist pax in my vehicle.
Well done

they actually have the audacity to text us to not accept cash tips from the riders, ridiculous
A good reason to shuffle

JimKE

NI get pings for “gogograndparent” sometimes. I’ve had no trouble so far. They are usually seniors not going very far.
I believe the service allows riders to call the service and they put in the ride request for them.
Exactly. It's for old folks who don't know how to use smart phones. I've had several of their rides and never had the slightest problem other than the fact that they take more time getting in and out of the car...which is trivial.

UberLyftFlexWhatever

This account is apparently for a company that gives service to old people with extreme disability, such as not even able to get in and out without help.
All they do is booking uber and Lyft for them and leave all the burden on the drivers.
My advice: cancel instantly in Uber, or decline in Lyft if see that account. It’s either GoGo or GoGoParents
If you don’t expire from:
  • Disease
  • Accident
  • Violent crime
  • Suicide
You too will be elderly some day

The good news is your uber ride with be autonomous. No judgmental self centered drivers

Last edited:

uberdriverfornow

Exactly. It's for old folks who don't know how to use smart phones. I've had several of their rides and never had the slightest problem other than the fact that they take more time getting in and out of the car...which is trivial.
ya ive never had an issue either, if youre really nice and conversate they tend to tip

Alexxx_Uber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you don’t expire from:
  • Disease
  • Accident
  • Violent crime
  • Suicide
You too will be elderly some day

The good news is your uber ride with be autonomous. No judgmental self centered drivers

No worries. I know I will be elderly some day too. And I will be definitely enough knowledgeable not to abuse other people. If I am going to put more than necessary burden on a service person, I will definitely have good understanding to make and keep him happy with tips, in advanced.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Gift of Fish Stories 1
EaglesFan Philadelphia 10
Apollo69 Advice 17