Between the 1st and 14th of Oct, new stickers will be arriving at your registered mailing address

Do you think these long awaited stickers will arrive, on time, as promised ?

• Yes, I've got the stickers and will upload a copy

• No, but I trust Uber will deliver them by Saturday 14th Oct

• No, I've got more chance of going to the moon than Uber doing delivering them on time

• No, I'll disclose my feelings in the response

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hugh G

This is what Uber told me, beginning to actually doubt them

Another disappointing trip to the mailbox ! NO STICKERS.

I'm nearly as heartbroken as when I found out there was no SANTA.

Please help restore my faith in Uber by showing you have received your new compliant stickers.

I know I didn't get the stickers because I was bad, but I've been REALLY GOOD these last few weeks.

Tomorrow is my last hope, if not I'll follow their advice:

" If you haven’t received your new stickers by the 15th of October, please contact us at one of our Greenlight Hubs or through the App "

Golfer

Please help restore my faith in Uber by showing you have received your new compliant stickers.

I know I didn't get the stickers because I was bad, but I've been REALLY GOOD these last few weeks.

" If you haven’t received your new stickers by the 15th of October, please contact us at one of our Greenlight Hubs or through the App "
Voted for the moon trip,
I still believe in Santa, and forgive him for losing my address.
One day to go I think ,the 15th
So I've moved the letter box inside , so I can keep a close watch on it !!

Last edited:

Nawdy

Same for me looks like ill go to green hub tomorrow to get some stickers ... they have never delivered me anything to my postal address as they have stated many times in the past. I have always had to go into the green hub to get anything they where suppose to send in the mail. I call bull on them ever sending stuff out unless someone else can verify they have received it.

Uberdar

In other words we didnt

reall

In other words we didnt send them and always intended drivers to go into the hub. Saves on postage :smiles: