Better Get Down With Da PHL!

VictorD

Which terminal should we think that this is?

Attachments

• 1088.png
    1088.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 105

Hans GrUber

It's @@@@ed up, as uber clearly defines surge on their site and it's just not accurate. Saw this happen at the beach all summer where they just turned off surge. I wonder if this is a matter we can litigate.

VictorD

It's &%[email protected]!*ed up, as uber clearly defines surge on their site and it's just not accurate. Saw this happen at the beach all summer where they just turned off surge. I wonder if this is a matter we can litigate.

Uber is already f*&@#$. As soon as the federal judge in CA rules that Uber reclassified every driver as an employee the minute they changed the TOS that defined that we are paid a set rate per mile and minute regardless of what they charge the customer rather than Uber collecting a commission from each fare.

Hans GrUber

Ya know, I never thought about that, but that makes sense to me... rather than treating us like partners sharing a set percentage of a business venture, we are being paid a set amount regardless of profit or negotiated price. Honestly, I thought being an independent contractor afforded us some pretty cool benefits, but at this point I'm fine being treated as an employee. I really just want to see uber burn.

Nitedriver

Uber is already f*&@#$. As soon as the federal judge in CA rules that Uber reclassified every driver as an employee the minute they changed the TOS that defined that we are paid a set rate per mile and minute regardless of what they charge the customer rather than Uber collecting a commission from each fare.

well you see in the end that ruling didn't help us at all, it was hurting the drivers, I don't even think that is Uber's mistake here, it should have stayed the same as it was. The minute it goes to court, forget it ..

Ya know, I never thought about that, but that makes sense to me... rather than treating us like partners sharing a set percentage of a business venture, we are being paid a set amount regardless of profit or negotiated price. Honestly, I thought being an independent contractor afforded us some pretty cool benefits, but at this point I'm fine being treated as an employee. I really just want to see uber burn.

complaining brings you nowhere , why are you still driving then ??

bobby747

you always sugar coat them nightdriver...what did they give you at 10k rides no boost and pools..STOP TALKING SO NICE ABOUT THESE GUYS THEY ARE VERY EVIL..i am not hating u ..but you build up them always after they killed you to the curb..shame on you

J. Thomas

Maybe that small area is where you would pick up at shift change at UPS? I have already driven someone there and there were a lot of people being dropped off there. The facility is on the opposite side of the airport next to the river. If you took the time to examine it a little further maybe you wouldn't be throwing a hissy fit that Uber is trying to F*ck us all the time.

nm339242

Maybe that small area is where you would pick up at shift change at UPS? I have already driven someone there and there were a lot of people being dropped off there. The facility is on the opposite side of the airport next to the river. If you took the time to examine it a little further maybe you wouldn't be throwing a hissy fit that Uber is trying to F*ck us all the time.

Seriously?

There are lots of drama queens on this forum but stifling surge at the airport is pretty much indisputable

anteetr

Really?!?!?:rolleyes:

IMG_0028.PNG

Gees2016

Drama Queens on here......i luv that one!!!! I check on the forum from time to time because it has gotten worse....the same crybabies whining.....I care less for Uber.....but no one is holding a gun to your head.....STOP DRIVING.....get off your butts and go get a reg job....if you are responsible enough to keep one....Life is what you make of it......Uber is not your saviour.

bobby747

Maybe that small area is where you would pick up at shift change at UPS?

UBER FORUM ..NOT UPS..I LIKE FED EX BETTER LOL come on dude i am 55 and retiring soon what the hech i want with ups ..thats a job for a young guy to lyft 75lbs packages....u are out thier..hows the air up thier at 6500 ft above sea level..maybe lacking air

hi gees

nm339242

Maybe that small area is where you would pick up at shift change at UPS?

UBER FORUM ..NOT UPS..I LIKE FED EX BETTER LOL come on dude i am 55 and retiring soon what the hech i want with ups ..thats a job for a young guy to lyft 75lbs packages....u are out thier..hows the air up thier at 6500 ft above sea level..maybe lacking air

hi gees

I think you misunderstood. What he meant to say was even more ridiculous. He was saying that small orange spot underneath the airport wasn't uber playing games, it was a legit surge because ups shifts were changing.

Nitedriver

you always sugar coat them nightdriver...what did they give you at 10k rides no boost and pools..STOP TALKING SO NICE ABOUT THESE GUYS THEY ARE VERY EVIL..i am not hating u ..but you build up them always after they killed you to the curb..shame on you

not sugarcoating, just following and studying their new strategies, we could send our "Q" to Frances Frei I guess..

Can Frances Frei fix Uber?

https://www.ft.com/content/a64de182-93b2-11e7-a9e6-11d2f0ebb7f0

bobby747

it was really bad that xl on app was broken 1 week and not even phone support knows. or no email from our uber saying . SORRY ABOUT THE XL APP PROBLEM. WE ARE HARD AT WORK TO FIX IT. JUST DO UBER X TILL WE GET IT FIXED..GRAB THE KY -JELLY. thanks for being a partner

J. Thomas

"I think you misunderstood. What he meant to say was even more ridiculous. He was saying that small orange spot underneath the airport wasn't uber playing games, it was a legit surge because ups shifts were changing"

That was the reply from nm339242.

Thank you for actually understanding what I was trying to say. I wasn't telling you maniacs to get a job at UPS. I was just pointing out that the small surge spot could have been over at UPS on the other side of the airport.

GEEZ! I hope you guys don't misunderstand your passengers the way you did my original post.

Ted L.

It's &%[email protected]!*ed up, as uber clearly defines surge on their site and it's just not accurate. Saw this happen at the beach all summer where they just turned off surge. I wonder if this is a matter we can litigate.

I think that complaints from DelCo residents would have a better effect, they are the ones being forced to pay for the airport demand.

I think that dot is Sunoco, UPS is further west.

Gees2016

"I think you misunderstood. What he meant to say was even more ridiculous. He was saying that small orange spot underneath the airport wasn't uber playing games, it was a legit surge because ups shifts were changing"

That was the reply from nm339242.

Thank you for actually understanding what I was trying to say. I wasn't telling you maniacs to get a job at UPS. I was just pointing out that the small surge spot could have been over at UPS on the other side of the airport.

GEEZ! I hope you guys don't misunderstand your passengers the way you did my original post.

Misunderstood ur post....really....was ur post a complaint?? Complaints came after your post.....trust me i understood ur post.......PHL......too funny.

anteetr

again last nt 1 car at phl wildlife surging wtf

It's such bullshit. Bet Lyft had 100% PT at the terminals.

And that's why Uber sucks. It's more important that they screw Lyft for market share at any cost rather than do the right thing for the people whose labor and property allow them to exist in the first place.