• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Bet This Guy NEVER Tips!

wicked

That's right, no skills. I should drop my insurance coverage from 1million to state minimum to show off my lack of skills should something go awry.

That's right, no skills. I should drop my insurance coverage from 1million to state minimum to show off my lack of skills should something go awry.
If rideshare was a skilled job, they wouldn't be able to deactivate you for no reason. You are expendable. If there was a skill this would not be.

btone31

I agree with him.

People know the rates going in yet complain about them. Dont like the rates, dont drive.
Most people don't know about the rates and actually agreed to a higher payout than what Uber and Lyft is currently giving us.

Nats121

I agree with him.

People know the rates going in yet complain about them. Dont like the rates, dont drive.
That's lame.

Millions of employees know their pay rates going in and yet they ask for raises.

They also know the working conditions going in and yet they petition their employers to make improvements.

By your logic, workers should never have complained about the dangerous conditions in sweatshops, the absence of Workers Comp, the absence of overtime, etc because they all knew what they were getting into when they applied for those jobs.