Bet my piece of [email protected] Hub is worst than yours

PioneerXi

San Diego.

In a parking lot, inside the short bus or under a canopy, in the rain.

#professionalism

MHR

Haven't visited ours yet (red pin) but I guess the ATF office is a bit better than Pep Boys. :sneaky:

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
Actually we have a beautiful Greenlight Hub with a full time barista, catered snacks time to time, and seminars attended by Dara and the big bosses. Seeing Dara and Alejandro is no big deal, but we do have a second Uber HQ very close to the Hub.

Which is why I can't understand why I see this monstrosity driving around Seattle.

Another Uber Driver

When they moved ours back into the city from the suburbs, they got rid of the beat up couches that were great for napping. We do not have a barista, but they have a coffee pot and water bottles.

xgamrgeekx

You guys have time to go to a hub? The only time I went to a Lyft one was because I was having trouble with the app and drop offs (when I learned I could tie to Waze). It was in a hotel conference room. One of the smaller ones. Guess they got a deal with Hilton or something here because they're always in a Hilton in one of 3 major cities along the Wasatch Front. The Uber one I didn't even get in to. It's in a high rise in SLC, 13th floor. I showed up to pick up a sticker for my back window and when I talked to the receptionist she said they wouldn't be back until Tue (I think it was a Thurs or Fri). She had the stickers in her drawer, haven't been back.