Best way to remove face paint from cloth interior?

dcfrau

Hoping to pocket as much of my damage fee as possible. Bummed I didn't notice it until after I gave 2 rides this morning. The 75% pt line ride was not worth it.

Chapindc

Hoping to pocket as much of my damage fee as possible. Bummed I didn't notice it until after I gave 2 rides this morning. The 75% pt line ride was not worth it.
Baby wipes, but moist microfiber rags r the best, use the entire surface of rag, u should be able to handle it with no more than 2 rags

Last edited:

dcfrau

Because I know you're all very curious, it came out with some resolve and a paper towel. Mostly. There are still a couple flecks of glitter that I expect will be there until I sell my car. Now I just wait and see what damage fee I get...

Alidean

The clowns were amazingly better than he who will not be named fans. Every single one of them got in with their maga hats, " who'd you vote for? How do you think he's doing? Clinton should be in jail. Etc etc"

dcfrau

Of course they were. All that's wrong with them is their questionable taste in music. They're just marching not be considered a gang by the FBI.

The clowns were amazingly better than he who will not be named fans. Every single one of them got in with their maga hats, " who'd you vote for? How do you think he's doing? Clinton should be in jail. Etc etc"

nutzareus

There are still a couple flecks of glitter that I expect will be there until I sell my car..

I had glitter in my car after Halloween 2014, and that's when I added a seat cover so it wouldn't happen again. Plus, my dogs hop in the back when I'm offline. The seat cover wipes down easily with a few swipes using a damp towel.

dcfrau

Well, I got $25. I'm just annoyed I drove around 2 other pax the next day (6 am so it was still dark) with that crap on the back of my seat.