Uber Drivers Forum banner

Best way to get a girls number (after the fact)

10K views 82 replies 42 participants last post by  Bobby Flay 
#1 ·
So is there a way to get a girls contact info after you drop her off and realize you should have asked her for it when she was sitting right next to you for a 30 minute ride? I feel like there was a good connection but I just didn't want to ask her, lol. Has anyone ever done this successfully? All tips n tricks welcome!

#16 ·
Let's see, assuming you picked her up at work and took her home, you already know a lot about her life. Maybe go to where she works, as long it isn't something awkward like a womens clinic or nursing home, patronize the place and see if she recognizes you and says hi. If she makes eye contact and blows you off, leave it alone. Baby steps, that will take you far. Getting her number through some sneaky trick, calling her out of the blue, that might get you arrested, stalker.

#20 · (Edited)
I actually think UberDating would work as a service, a vehicle is a pretty intimate and private space, better than being in public especially for the more shy daters. Maybe not driver-pax, but pax-pax could work. If one of the dating sites like OKC hooked up with Uber to setup private meetings in Uber cars it might work. The Uber driver is there as a chaperone in case things don't work out. If it gets real bad one party can always get out and call for another Uber.

#21 ·
I actually think UberDating would work as a service, a vehicle is a pretty intimate and private space, better than being in public especially for the more shy daters. Maybe not driver-pax, but pax-pax could work. If one of the dating sites like OKC hooked up with Uber to setup private meetings in Uber cars it might work. The Uber driver is there as a chaperone in case things don't work out.
I can just imagine it now, the girl screaming stop the car and jumping out in the middle of traffic. What could possibly go wrong?

#28 ·
HIM: "Hi I'm George. I'm 35, unemployed, drive an Uber car, and live with my parents. You seem really nice and I think you're beautiful. Could I call you sometime?"

HER: " Uhh, I need stop off here, yeah, here at the police station, yeah, I forgot to pay a parking ticket, yeah, right over there. Hey, thanks for the ride! Perfect. You're 5 stars. Uber On... George?"

#30 ·
Haha, there is a way but you have to be a pro pick up artist. And most likely u will get deactivated by the time you figure it out.

#39 ·
Be like my PAX last night who told me to stop the car so he could get out. He went to this girl and said, "hey, looks like we're both trying to get somewhere. Do you want to ride with me? I'm a tourist here, so why don't we go explore together." She said no and he continued to ask...

I told him I have to leave so he hung his head and got in the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.