Best way to get a girls number (after the fact)

uber jay

So is there a way to get a girls contact info after you drop her off and realize you should have asked her for it when she was sitting right next to you for a 30 minute ride? I feel like there was a good connection but I just didn't want to ask her, lol. Has anyone ever done this successfully? All tips n tricks welcome!

nostrils

Probably not a good idea but if you know her name or city you can attempt to find her on facebook.

WMUber

If you do not have the guts to ask her in the car, how cowardly is it to turn into a stalker...

If there was a connection, she would have offered her number.

Close to 60% of the women in L.A. county are single. My advise is "Next"!

mghtyred

So is there a way to get a girls contact info after you drop her off and realize you should have asked her for it when she was sitting right next to you for a 30 minute ride? I feel like there was a good connection but I just didn't want to ask her, lol. Has anyone ever done this successfully? All tips n tricks welcome!
Really?

Look. Most women who ride Uber are already uneasy and worried about sexual predators. You asking a woman for her phone number is only going to get you in trouble. Play pick-up-artist on your off time.

dirtylee

Call the pax number the app gives you. If she answers, get number, if not, the voicemail usually says the number.

Papa Sarducci

Call the pax number the app gives you. If she answers, get number, if not, the voicemail usually says the number.
That number is owned by Uber, it forwards your call to the pax, they see the same number. Once you take another ride it is linked to the new pax. Not only that it expires like 5 minutes after you end the trip.

Mike78

doesn't matter how you'll get her phone number if she doesn't want to talk to you, in LA girls (including tourist) preferred to meet other guys than Uber driver

WMUber

doesn't matter how you'll get her phone number if she doesn't want to talk to you, in LA girls (including tourist) preferred to meet other guys than Uber driver
I believe the assumption here is that the number is still forwarding to her cell phone and not to a new rider.

Papa Sarducci

Let's see, assuming you picked her up at work and took her home, you already know a lot about her life. Maybe go to where she works, as long it isn't something awkward like a womens clinic or nursing home, patronize the place and see if she recognizes you and says hi. If she makes eye contact and blows you off, leave it alone. Baby steps, that will take you far. Getting her number through some sneaky trick, calling her out of the blue, that might get you arrested, stalker.

toi

if you are inclined to ask someone out better to give ur number with a note on it.
leave it up to them if they want to call you or not.

Papa Sarducci

I actually think UberDating would work as a service, a vehicle is a pretty intimate and private space, better than being in public especially for the more shy daters. Maybe not driver-pax, but pax-pax could work. If one of the dating sites like OKC hooked up with Uber to setup private meetings in Uber cars it might work. The Uber driver is there as a chaperone in case things don't work out. If it gets real bad one party can always get out and call for another Uber.

Last edited: