• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Best Value for money 3row SUV

Rockydrive

I was thinking of getting an electric car initially for the wife but then again with two wireless chargers in the house and 4 chargers plugged in around the house and 2 chargers in the car, she finds her Iphone out of battery atleast once every week so plugging an electric car is definitely a non starter. Our family car is almost on its last legs so I was thinking why not get a new three row SUV.
I’m torn between the Honda pilot,Ford explorer and Toyota Highlander until I saw the new Telluride and Palisade.....Now I proper F***ked. Can’t decide what to get. Initially thought about the Nissan Pathfinder or Infinity QX60 but the reported transmission problems put me off.

Skorpio

Tell wife to buy a portable charger..
Mine can charge 3X my phone to 100%..

No need to buy an expensive car for more outlet option lol

Rockydrive

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tell wife to buy a portable charger..
Mine can charge 3X my phone to 100%..

No need to buy an expensive car for more outlet option lol
Tried that....didn’t work.Don't want to see the panic when realizing there is no juice to go to work in the last minute with an electric machine.

Underground

I was thinking of getting an electric car initially for the wife but then again with two wireless chargers in the house and 4 chargers plugged in around the house and 2 chargers in the car, she finds her Iphone out of battery atleast once every week so plugging an electric car is definitely a non starter. Our family car is almost on its last legs so I was thinking why not get a new three row SUV.
I’m torn between the Honda pilot,Ford explorer and Toyota Highlander until I saw the new Telluride and Palisade.....Now I proper F***ked. Can’t decide what to get. Initially thought about the Nissan Pathfinder or Infinity QX60 but the reported transmission problems put me off.
Love the Palisade and Telluride!

hooj

Just came back from driving 1500km in the lady’s 2017 Nissan Rouge. 7 seater but the last row is more for kids than anything. Great car. Zero issues. Looks SAXY!!!

8241E900-AE17-48E3-AA0F-4FC7C90A8992.jpeg

Rockydrive

Pilot is not the best looking.Highlander has changed design and Ford.....well ford is ford. I don’t trust anything named ford. Nissan’s CVT problems are becoming more n more common......so that’s a no go for me. I forgot to mention the working class hero Kia Sorento.The Sorento has three row seats but it’s a bit aged.

Underground

Pilot is not the best looking.Highlander has changed design and Ford.....well ford is ford. I don’t trust anything named ford. Nissan’s CVT problems are becoming more n more common......so that’s a no go for me. I forgot to mention the working class hero Kia Sorento.The Sorento has three row seats but it’s a bit aged.
Sorento v6 is good but 3rd row space not great!

mikees3

Previous gen pilot had major transmission problems and on the used market nobody wants a Hyundai/Kia

Rockydrive

Previous gen pilot had major transmission problems and on the used market nobody wants a Hyundai/Kia
People say that but that’s never the case.
When I tried to get hold of a Sorento 7seater and Santa Fe XL....both not more than a year old, the prices were sky high.
Can’t find a decent Sorento for less than 25k.....mind you the starting price for a 7 seater is only 31k. I think with Telluride and Palisade the perception would change especially due to their value for money proposition. Palisade starts at 38k and Telluride at 44k. Went for a Palisade test drive and was thoroughly impressed.I tried the Highlander and to me this one felt much refined and well built.

Chaisomosa

I would just buy a new 2019 Ford Explorer. Lots of discount. Buy it in black, a lot of people would respect you on the road from far away, they suspect you are a police cruiser under cover.
Till they see flashing Uber butthole and lyft dildo
Post automatically merged:

I rented 2019 sorento in Europe, I was very impressed and that's my next suv after my current lease is over.
Post automatically merged:

I rented 2019 sorento in Europe, I was very impressed and that's my next suv after my current lease is over.