• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Best Uber poo drive ever!

Uberchampion

At 2 am I get a ping while I'm driving and accept it without really looking. It's a frigging pool. I don't cancel it because I keep getting those threatening text messages from Uber about my cancellation rate.

I pick up this couple west of the Allen and the guy says there are two stops. I immediately tell him he chose pool and I can not deviate off the route. The guy threatens to cancel so I'm like "sure, go ahead, but Uber will still charge you full pop for the ride"

Right then, I get a second poo ping so I tell them we have to go and start driving.

The guys girlfriend immediately starts putting him down. ..calls him a cheap bastard etc....I'm laughing inside.

Get to the second pickup and it's another couple. As soon as they get in, the angry girl starts complaining to the new couple about how cheap her boyfriend is.....I'm dying inside☺

At Lawrence and Dufferin the angry girl asks me to stop near the 24 hours shoppers. She's getting out to call her own Uber because her "Small Dicked EX boyfriend is a cheap @@@@@@@" I did not paraphrase her message. The guy got dumped in an Uber pool.....lol

The poor other couple are shell shocked. I continue to the guys place at Leslie/Sheppard and I'm pretty sure he's crying in the back seat....

He gets out and we start toward the second drop off. After a minute or two of silence the guy from the second pickup says "did that shit really just happen"?

I had to pull over because the 3 of us were laughing so hard....

BEST UBER POO RIDE EVER!!!!!!

Uberweekenddude

At 2 am I get a ping while I'm driving and accept it without really looking. It's a frigging pool. I don't cancel it because I keep getting those threatening text messages from Uber about my cancellation rate.
Awesome story, hopefully the guy didn't give you 1star lol
I pick up this couple west of the Allen and the guy says there are two stops. I immediately tell him he chose pool and I can not deviate off the route. The guy threatens to cancel so I'm like "sure, go ahead, but Uber will still charge you full pop for the ride"

Right then, I get a second poo ping so I tell them we have to go and start driving.

The guys girlfriend immediately starts putting him down. ..calls him a cheap bastard etc....I'm laughing inside.

Get to the second pickup and it's another couple. As soon as they get in, the angry girl starts complaining to the new couple about how cheap her boyfriend is.....I'm dying inside☺

At Lawrence and Dufferin the angry girl asks me to stop near the 24 hours shoppers. She's getting out to call her own Uber because her "Small Dicked EX boyfriend is a cheap @@@@@@@" I did not paraphrase her message. The guy got dumped in an Uber pool.....lol

The poor other couple are shell shocked. I continue to the guys place at Leslie/Sheppard and I'm pretty sure he's crying in the back seat....

He gets out and we start toward the second drop off. After a minute or two of silence the guy from the second pickup says "did that shit really just happen"?

I had to pull over because the 3 of us were laughing so hard....

BEST UBER POO RIDE EVER!!!!!!

Uberchampion

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So this was also posted in the story section. There's this guy there notfair that thinks that I did something wrong by finding this funny. It's true that I laughed at another person's expense but damn....now it's bothering me. What would you guys have done in a similar situation? I'd like the Canadian viewpoint.☺

Jack_Jones

So this was also posted in the story section. There's this guy there notfair that thinks that I did something wrong by finding this funny. It's true that I laughed at another person's expense but damn....now it's bothering me. What would you guys have done in a similar situation? I'd like the Canadian viewpoint.☺
no one likes cheap people, especially chicks (was she any good looking?) they like money lol

as the saying goes, you get what you pay for