• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

BenzChino

Before the flaming begins I know the best compliment is get to tipped in CASH. Best tip I made was $30 in cash from a $5 uberX just 2 nights ago.

What is your best in app rider notes - to be honest the fact someone took the time to write feedback about your grind deserves to be known.

Drop your screenshots.

IMG_0136.PNG
IMG_0135.PNG

ram nath

I bet ram doesn't get compliments!
Dude I can bet that I have got more compliments than any of you. But I am not bragging it as I don't care about these stupid compliment. I would rather prefer some $$$. And I meant tips. I am downgrading the rating to every pax to airport if they don't tip me and if I have to help them with their luggage. If they carry their own luggage and don't tip me then I don't mind but if they want help with their luggage then I deserve some gratitude .

divo183

Dude I can bet that I have got more compliments than any of you. But I am not bragging it as I don't care about these stupid compliment. I would rather prefer some $$$. And I meant tips. I am downgrading the rating to every pax to airport if they don't tip me and if I have to help them with their luggage. If they carry their own luggage and don't tip me then I don't mind but if they want help with their luggage then I deserve some gratitude .
I bet you do.

John Butler

Compliments are bullshit. I don't need a compliment on my driving, I need gas money....

Nate b

Dude I can bet that I have got more compliments than any of you.
If this isn't the most predictable post of all time then i don't know what is...

"I get more compliments than any of you but i don't have to post them to prove it! So ill just tell you about it instead! But i swear i don't care about them! But i definitely get more than you!"

ram nath

If this isn't the most predictable post of all time then i don't know what is...

"I get more compliments than any of you but i don't have to post them to prove it! So ill just tell you about it instead! But i swear i don't care about them! But i definitely get more than you!"
Dude why don't u show how many compliment u got? I have 28 and I will prove it. U challenged me so show me it's first

driver5494

Wow I want to meet all you guys now. I didn't know such fine people existed in this world. At the very least let me buy each of yas a cookie.