Best spot in LA to be your home base?

UberIsAllFubared

I live in the west end of the SFV, so I usually can get rides that eventually take me to the LA Core, but sometimes I have to dead mile it there. I usually have Platinum metal status, or Gold at the very least, so the Core is always best to drive in. Thinking of moving to El Segundo or Westchester so I can be close to LAX to start the day. Thoughts?

Geepney

I wouldn't move closer to lax.

Santa Monica as a select driver is apparently a pretty good base to start at I've heard

Shaitan1

I lived inWestchester when I first started ubering. It actually sucks because there are a ton of cars around due to the airport. You will never see a speck of surge and it is hard to get a ride by your house and even if you do you are risking an airport shortie. Also, if you end up North of Westchester at the end of your day (and you will most of the time) the ride home is very bad as the 405S is congested till 10pm

I moved to west la a couple weeks before I quit and loved it way more. Much closer to all the best areas of Los Angeles to get a good ride. Also when no incentives you are near or in surge all the time.

Shaitan1

But west la is tough to live in cause super congested and expensive. I don't think moving to west la made my quality of life better. It just made it easier to make $$ uber driving, which I don't do anymore anyways.