• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Best Pranks

Lurking

What is the best Prank that has been played on you by a rider or that you have played on a rider? By Prank I mean something that is not destructive and not illegal (although it may appear to be).

Recently, I had some drunk college guys, remove both headrests in my car, but left them on the floor in the back. I thought that was inventive, but harmless (they still got a 1). There are many other pranks that can be found here, but I'd like to know what YOU consider the best.

Disclaimer: I do not mean to encourage pranks because there is always the potential for unintended negative side-effects and the prank may not be "appreciated" by the recipient.

JoeK333

Pranks are for skanks. I would not advise pranking strangers and if a stranger pranks me, their ass is grass.

Mars Troll Number 4

One time i had a couple bail on me at a red light... I was really really pissed until i found cash jammed in my cup holder.

A middle aged couple doing stupid thrill seeker stuff.... running out on a taxi...

Funny...