Best places in MA?

B_Strong

Pretty sure the title says it, but what are some of the best places to make good $$ with lyft or even with uber here in MA? Like Fenway, logan airport?

Is it worth going down to cape cod?

Sorry if this question has been asked I'm just new here and new to driving as well!

ROTA

just check your power zones. Those are the best places in MA. If there were other or if other good place happen, they till put a power zone there too to screw it up one more time.
Other than that is been lucky.

B_Strong

Thank you all for the replies! I've been driving part time mostly Fridays after my full time job and weekends. Made $300 yesterday (Saturday)/this morning. I was up until 7am driving.

ROTA

Thank you all for the replies! I've been driving part time mostly Fridays after my full time job and weekends. Made $300 yesterday (Saturday)/this morning. I was up until 7am driving.
Nice, not bad..
i was there too until 3am after the zones died i saw no reason and no ping so i got back home..
Did you got good rides from 3am until 7?
normaly is dead with some few base fare rides if you lucky

B_Strong

Nice, not bad..
i was there too until 3am after the zones died i saw no reason and no ping so i got back home..
Did you got good rides from 3am until 7?
normaly is dead with some few base fare rides if you lucky
I picked up a couple from Walpole, next to kohls to the airport (made $35 of that) and then i did 2 more rides around Brookline/Backbay. Then i logged off. It seemed like there were people requesting rides but i was too tired.

I will hit the road again around 6 or 8pm and will try to stay up until 3-4am. Will see, if its not busy i might log off early.

Mvlab

I picked up a couple from Walpole, next to kohls to the airport (made $35 of that) and then i did 2 more rides around Brookline/Backbay. Then i logged off. It seemed like there were people requesting rides but i was too tired.

I will hit the road again around 6 or 8pm and will try to stay up until 3-4am. Will see, if its not busy i might log off early.
Sundays nights are usually not as good as Saturdays, but tomorrow is holiday, so might be even better.

ROTA

that was a nice one from Walpole.
Its good around 3m because of traffic you can fly and do rides in very short time problem is base fare and normaly when is around 3-4am im too tired.. But if you are ok you find some :smiles:
Next day will wakeup at 2pm so your sunday is half over lol

B_Strong

that was a nice one from Walpole.
Its good around 3m because of traffic you can fly and do rides in very short time problem is base fare and normaly when is around 3-4am im too tired.. But if you are ok you find some :smiles:
Next day will wakeup at 2pm so your sunday is half over lol
Yep :smiles: I honestly prefer to drive at night like 1-7am cuz of the traffic you can fly. But i started yesterday from 5-8, took a break cuz someone took me around my house. Went home, ate & rested for an hour and then i hit the road again until 6/7 this morning.