Best place to pick up near Santa Monica pier

DriverXlaoc

last couple weeks I have never seen so much construction, police, and no uber pickup zones near santa monica pier.
Where do u guys pick people up?

Santa monica street signs look geared to screw over all rideshare drivers.

Adieu

last couple weeks I have never seen so much construction, police, and no uber pickup zones near santa monica pier.

1) ditch your front plate
2) dont pick up there

Woohaa

Good question. I've picked up at the restaurants, clubs & hotels across from the pier but not the pier itself.

Guessing most pax see the crowds and just walk across the street for an easier pick up.

Uberutioun

Drive straight onto the pier. Put flashers and lay on horn pax cant miss you

DriverXlaoc

Drive straight onto the pier. Put flashers and lay on horn pax cant miss you
Thank you.

Good question. I've picked up at the restaurants, clubs & hotels across from the pier but not the pier itself.

Guessing most pax see the crowds and just walk across the street for an easier pick up.
I usually get requests from Indian tourists who think new delhi and santa monica have the same traffic rules

Uberutioun

Thank you.

I usually get requests from Indian tourists who think new delhi and santa monica have the same traffic rules
No problem my friend. I am always trying to help other drivers. I care for you, you can see it for yourself. Another helpful trip, if you in Santa Monica at night and need restroom, just park on street near beach, walk up to tide and urinate. The ocean is so huge it acts like a huge flitration system. Dont believe me? Ask the cruise ships what they do with their waste.

RunWithScissors

shore hotel, across the street, about 50 yards walk

don't expect getting a cancel fee in these parts of the city, you're lucky if you can get in and out in 1 minute or less, otherwise a ticket is in your future

Spuntino

This is always a good spot to pick up.