• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Best Place to get a car wash? Cheap

Ryan212

Hey guys, where is the best place to get a car wash/vacuum if you live in miami/south beach/wynwood? Somewhere that is cheap or has a monthly pass? Any suggestions much appreciated!

Flacco

I spray my van with a hose at the condo that I live and wipe it down with a beach towel. No soap as it does not scratch. Takes 5 minutes and is free.

You can also buy a man made chamois (Advanced Auto) that works better than a towel. Make sure you fold it and put back in container wet. They are designed to never get dry. You can wash it when it gets dirty which I have not done yet even though mine is dirty. I use it for my black car and do not use soap either. FREE WASH!!! : ) Right in line for our budget!!

Steubie

Hey guys, where is the best place to get a car wash/vacuum if you live in miami/south beach/wynwood? Somewhere that is cheap or has a monthly pass? Any suggestions much appreciated!
Simoniz, $39.99 a month full service inside and out as much you want unlimited

Manotas

I wash and detail my car at home... but once in a while I run it through the free car wash at any Rick Case dealership, just get a loyalty card (also free)...

Tony Davila

Busy Bee on Biscayne Blvd near Miami Shores/Kmart. Sometimes they are BUSY though. $19.99 month unlimited

Tony Davila

I've been using them for over 2 years and their tunnel has never done any damage to my car. Get a more durable car!

Telomostro

their tunnel fell apart and pieces fell on my car damaging it badly, I am happy you've been lucky so far and you love the place, hope you will never have to meet the owner

Tony Davila

If the damage was their fault why wouldn't they pay you? Did you threaten to sue? I would have went to see an attorney. Anyway I think I've seen the owner. Is she that hideous overweight white lady that looks like she used to be a heavy drinker / smoker / meth head? I feel sorry for you if you had to deal with her. I saw her screaming at one of her employees one day. *shudder*

Telomostro

her name is Kathy and she is one of the managers, redneckish looking lady but nice believe it or not. Getting an attorney is easier said than done if the damage is 4k and you spend half in an attorney you realize ir makes no sense. They eventually paid for the damage after 3 months and 3 estimates and countless hours of threats legal and otherwise but i was forced to take the car to a place other than my choice but the owner is a *ick head. I also had my "membership" with them for a long time and ppl are generally nice, i just hope you wont have to meet the owner

Flacco

Let's get Sucker to wash our cars for $2 each at one of his properties as he is concerned about us. LOL

He might even tell us a joke as customer service!!!