Best place to get a burrito in the Mission?

RedoBeach

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Taquerias El Farolito, 2779 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110.

They have some of the heartiest burritos I've eaten to date.
Thank you.. Hard to decide when there's so many good ones! What kind do you get, carne asada?

BuckSF

I eat there on a fairly regular basis because I volunteer at the Mission Masonic Center that is located just up the street, so I alternate through carne asada, chicken, and beef as my mood and need for variety changes. I've enjoyed each type at that location. Unfortunately for my belly, the meal is usually accompanied with nachos and a beer (but never while driving).

Ubering

I always go to Trader Joes. There are 4-5 in the city.

-Free and available parking,
-Free coffee
-bathrooms
- .17 cent water
-Healthy foods to buy (pre-made salads and sandwiches)

Mission is hard to find parking sometimes and burritos are no longer $5. More like $10+

Euius

I get hungry around 11pm, so I go to Safeways instead of Trader Joes. Always parking, and I just grab a pre-made salad. Sometimes some string cheese (the fat will squash hunger faster than anything)

Also a bag of baby carrots, to crunch while the passengers are talking

RedoBeach

I always go to Trader Joes. There are 4-5 in the city.

-Free and available parking,
-Free coffee
-bathrooms
- .17 cent water
-Healthy foods to buy (pre-made salads and sandwiches)

Mission is hard to find parking sometimes and burritos are no longer $5. More like $10+
I'm a Whole Foods regular for easy parking, bathroom, good coffee/food, and breaks!

I always see a a ton of other drivers there so it must be a common theme.

RedoBeach

But is there parking ?
Parking was easy this time of day, but unfortunately this woman decided to use the top of my car as a coffee rest while she talked on the phone next to me.. There is never a real break in the Mission, lol.

manuella

Parking was easy this time of day, but unfortunately this woman decided to use the top of my car as a coffee rest while she talked on the phone next to me.. There is never a real break in the Mission, lol.
Was it free parking ? I try to stay out of the mission cause it's so messy too many belligerent drunk girls at night and during day there is a ton of bicycle riders

RedoBeach

Was it free parking ? I try to stay out of the mission cause it's so messy too many belligerent drunk girls at night and during day there is a ton of bicycle riders
Meter parking. I try not to hang out there either.. I always feel like every driver on the planet is there.

Last edited:

RedoBeach

I started going to Safeway, especially the 24 hours ones in SF/Mission. Free nice parking, rest rooms, sandwiches, sushi, hot food if you're not too late.
The bathrooms there make me want to barf, lol. Bring your own mirror and TP! :biggrin: