Inshur

Best PH Operators To Work For | The Results

james willmott-brown

Shane Sheikh

Without reading I know it’s not green tomatoe. There was an investigation earlier on the year as there were too many people leaving ?

Christopher1

They didn’t bother to ask.

Anybody that has worked for AddLee since Carlyle took over knows how crap the Company is now
Post automatically merged:

MiSkint more like
Addison lee are more reliable than Uber, so much so Uber are in talks regarding a buy out.

Quite Quiet

Ola could be the one to watch, the name is very catchy , also Didi , has it got a licence yet ?
Post automatically merged:

There have been a number of new operators entering the UK recently. Among this list are ViaVan, Bolt and Kapten. But how well are they doing vs Uber?

The private hire community was asked to pick their favourites and the results are now out!

View the results! > https://ottocar.co.uk/blog/best-phv-operators-in-the-uk-the-results/
So the "private hire community" was asked - was it? ... 'oh yeah & what might this "community" have decided to not disclose - ... as the real beast in town keeping all in rice & okra ,,... oh it was the "airport" contact was it? ...... & who might that be these days when not using 164 different online "company" names ,,... - oh yeah & we'll have lots of "adverts" ,,.... - from "experienced controller wanted" ,,.... & it'll be offered at £7.50 hour (lmfao) ,,.... & you'll get the "company car" .... & a suit on a hook - in "the hut" - ... for the "changeover" at 10am ... & yes there is "less compliance bruv - 'swear down' if you stay out dem ends blud" .... yeah? ,,.... & where might wasam akram & the gang be pitching up these days then? ,,.... "oh you've had a set 2 with gheorge hagi & the jam role crew have you? ..... oh & there'll be no more "curry house" meet up's I take it .....- you know like discussing "tactics" ,,... & we'll get some "brother - loud mouths don't feed chicks in nest" (lmfao) ..... & we'll get more "my country old proverb says......" ,, Yep - ...what you got here is a splintering alright & we'll have some more movement from "mama queen bee" & all soon enough ..... - "you know like shifting in & out "my niece hairdresser stay now" as midnight stragglers with KY in one hand & a willie carson lash in the other "fiddle" with the "wrong" intercom ..... & ink covered men openly "trading ringers" in the street in a colony of bucherest & kashmir - formerly a crime free uninteresting bog standard town ,,.... - oh fear not the motors come & go up the m1 - .....just like the "genetic dracula teeth hairdressers" .....out of 'mama queen bee' 2 bed ..... & we'll have some vw passat & all as a tail up m1 everytime 5 handed & one behind that - ...... & it'll all wash through the "registers" of the "magazin" ..... & a line of "moldovans" who like "kebabs" but only up "green lanes" ,,... & always at the same "restaurant" ..... yeah this old "airport lark" is oh so lush & we'll just "stay out in surrey bruv I told you - nobody touch us if you stay outta central" ....& "hamduller" for "all be blessed be praise to ...." - Yep "you rattle a tree in summer & apples fall" ....."apples fall alright ,,,... - & we'll have more bath road hotel meet up's & all with "mr K" in a black mercedes ,,... to "give instructions" - for "where you stand I tell you & dont effin move this time" .... & "only coffee place they coming to - don't move" ..... "oh yeah & we'll have a "minicabit" account & we'll have some "fiddling" with phones whilst waiting to "fit in" with "other drivers" ..... & yes it does seem these airport runs & "company cars" are all legit & not partially unbooked via foreign social media - ... & that'll be the nice little earner that gets "no mention" on any "private hire" list I'd say - ,,... & yes I would bet my last few quid a good few "offices" & "operators" are "fixing" port runs off "bidding" sites & splitting up jobs ,,.. to sustain themselves ..... "libor rates scandal" not quite I grant you ,,,... & yes I would bet my last few quid you're far more likely to have Uber accounts "for hire" & "company car" operating outside of central & cleaning up "untold" levels of "work" in & around suburbs & ports ,,.... you'll have some very "creative" pickups & drops as well - most "clever" & a small price to pay for "discounted" prices & "no compliance presence" ..... & yes I would bet my house that not a penny is left in the country for more than a "month or two" at a time - before it's wired "home" ,,... as so to leave "no footprints brother at all" ,,... & that's your "private hire" in 2019 alright & yes you won't find that model in your "trade" handbook of "best operators to work for" .... & I'd say that will carry on as long as night follows day in your "trade" (lmfao) - until the next lot start up "touting" & working illegal practices ,,.... hmm & that's what you lot are upto these days & not a compliance unit in sight outside of zone 1 - is your saviour & grace alright ...... it'll all end in tears ..... it'll all end in tears - & it always does .....

Jack Dunphy

Addison lee are more reliable than Uber, so much so Uber are in talks regarding a buy out.
Addison Lee used to be the best of a bad lot since they’ve got it in their minds to employ ex Uber drivers they’re up there with the worst ( if that’s possible)

BorisPower

Addison Lee used to be the best of a bad lot since they’ve got it in their minds to employ ex Uber drivers they’re up there with the worst ( if that’s possible)

That's kinda funny.

Cos i heard Addison Lee drivers are queuing up to join Uber.

And they are being replaced by desperate LBC drivers.

Calm down. It might just be a rumour.

The 2nd bit.

UberLuxbod

Lol

You have never worked for AddLee have you?

They have gone hill drastically over the years since Carlyle took over.

But even in the good old days any issue between a Controller and a driver was handled by the driver being told to bring his radio in if he didn’t like it.

Amb

Lol

But even in the good old days any issue between a Controller and a driver was handled by the driver being told to bring his radio in if he didn’t like it.
That phrase was later replace with " Bring the car" if you didn't like it. It is true AL was run not as a minicab office since TCG took over and was not the same anymore and even me who is not a fun of changing cab firms left after 8yrs.

Quite Quiet

The whole idea is to add value and sell on , could be anything , it will then do the rounds of Private Equity .

Truberdour

Addison Lee were OK when it was all owner drivers.

Cash rate was £1 per mile. Account £0.80p per mile

Welcome to 1989.

UberLuxbod

Addison Lee were OK when it was all owner drivers.

Cash rate was £1 per mile. Account £0.80p per mile

Welcome to 1989.
AddLee started to go to pot when they bought the first Fiats for sure.

What really killed it was the driver no longer priced up the cash work.