Best hours for weekend day work?

ScooterBoi

Hi Uberfolk. Was just wondering if working daylight hours on weekends is worth it? I'd love to know what people think. Thanks.

littlekid

Mate!! Day hours are much better than night, no drunk pax, no vomitt, no wakehurst Pkwy night drive, no junkies, less young crowd, less kissing and making out in your car lol., speeding chances are much higher , missing lights common etc

Drive in day you will be happy , more fair to airports, trip to beaches, you can see who is sitting in your car, no sick people, lots of pax on every suburb heaps of fair from bus stop to home , station to home , long distance fair from home to game venues. Plus your family will not be worried about you if you drive in day.

I couldn't convince you more to drive in day. I wish everyone drives in daylight !!

ScooterBoi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mate!! Day hours are much better than night, no drunk pax, no vomitt, no wakehurst Pkwy night drive, no junkies, less young crowd, less kissing and making out in your car lol., speeding chances are much higher , missing lights common etc

Drive in day you will be happy , more fair to airports, trip to beaches, you can see who is sitting in your car, no sick people, lots of pax on every suburb heaps of fair from bus stop to home , station to home , long distance fair from home to game venues. Plus your family will not be worried about you if you drive in day.

I couldn't convince you more to drive in day. I wish everyone drives in daylight !!

Oh for sure Kid. I never drive later than 730 pm. I just haven't driven on weekends yet.

uber_driver

i prefer days over night
i used to drive nights when i first started
vomiting, pissing, loud music
its just too much
plus there aint much surge pricing at night now days
why pick up drunk fukers and deal with their shit if the fare aint double?