• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Best excercise to do on a break for pain

Homie G

Anybody that drives for any extended period is bound to experience body pain. back/neck/butt/legs etc.

If your taking a short 5 or 10 min. break, what exercise(s) would be most beneficial in that short time frame to target specific areas?

tohunt4me

Depends on which areas you wish to target.
Your level of pain.
If injuries are involved or not.
A kidney stone can feel like a back ache.

Consult with your Dr.

Cableguynoe

Anybody that drives for any extended period is bound to experience body pain. back/neck/butt/legs etc.

If your taking a short 5 or 10 min. break, what exercise(s) would be most beneficial in that short time frame to target specific areas?
I'm not actually experiencing pain, but I regularly get out and stretch my legs.

I've gotten in the habit of using the rest room at big stores like Home Depot, Target, etc, rather than a quick gas station.
I'll park the furthest point in the parking lot so it gives me a chance to walk.

I think it helps.

mbd

I park my vehicle farthest I can in a shopping center , then walk inside the Walmart or whatever. Sometimes 1/2 to 1 mile away.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Working4peanuts Miami 13
Authority Technology 20
U Chicago 1