Best EWR fare EVER !!!!

LuiBenz

For me the filter in the airport works regular some days its bettet than perfect and others just send me close the airport and i come back.

Rayn10

Bloody hell almost $40 for the toll.
If you are not enrolled in EZ Pass pool, you are doing something wrong. Had 2 pax in the back and roll through the EZ Pass cash lane and tell the attendant pool. Holland, Lincoln, GW, Goethals is cut in half. Make so much more money. Made my way back into Manhattan vs. Verazano and paid zero tolls home

Rayn10

If you are not enrolled in EZ Pass pool, you are doing something wrong. Had 2 pax in the back and roll through the EZ Pass cash lane and tell the attendant pool. Holland, Lincoln, GW, Goethals is cut in half. Make so much more money. Made my way back into Manhattan vs. Verazano and paid zero tolls home
plus 10% discount dor driving a hybrid

DChiUber

Last Sunday I dropped at Term C. Set the filter for Asbury Park and got this beaut.
Not sure how Hillside is on the way to Asbury.

I'm never picking up at the airport again filter or no filter.
Asbury Park is south so anything that makes you in any direction south or west that you can pick up GSP or NJT easy they were giving it to you.

Skyhakw2472

I was in Wall a few Sundays back and set my destination filter for Sussex county. Got a ping as I was going up route 34, was going to pick up 18 and head to Sussex county via 287 from route 18. I got a ping from the Colts Neck Inn hotel. Thought perfect this should be taking me in a great direction. Problem was the passengers were going to the Monmouth Mall, which meant south down route 18 and not north. So in that regards didn't help out in any way. The only thing I can think of is that the filter thought I was going to take route 18 south to the Parkway and go from there. But we all know what traffic is like on a Sunday evening on the parkway.

Chi Bones

I set Long Branch as destination and get a lot of pings to MetroPark area and GPS takes me to Rte 22 - so it is considered on the way. Its about $18 to MetroPark which is ok. Pays for gas and I would have had $0 without it. I wouldn't let 1 ride throw you off- it will increase your net pay over the long run. Also saved you $1.65 on the Turnpike and hopefully you exited onto Rte 9 to duck the $1.50 toll. I am not saying that particular ride is worth it but that ride is the exception. I had one that I dropped off in Elizabeth for the minimum but the other ones have been good. I really think you have a better chance of getting pinged at EWR if you set the destination.

EllyUberNJ

Uber is running a promo for 50% off rides (under $15). It seems from this ride you did that the driver is eating that 50%, can that possibly be true? This would be a new low for uber!!!!