• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Best driving clothes

Merc7186

View attachment 263473

This is my official Disneyland shirt, but I've worn it a few times while ubering.

Always gets tons of laughs.

People even want to take pictures of my gut.
Dude, youre hideous.....you look like the rejected back up dancer of the Blue Man Group.... (just kidding)

My wife bought me this shirt last christmas and I usually wear it on friday or saturday night when I drive...gets some laughs out of the Gen Xers

Screenshot_20181001-230249_Chrome.jpg

Stevie The magic Unicorn

If I have a true honest choice in the matter, like when i did uber or when i owned my taxi.

I'd wear cargo shorts and a Hawaiian shirt

Complying with the taxi regulations?

I have these really comfy khaki pants with an elastic band,

and golf shirts or MORE Hawaiian shirts..

IF i was still doing uberX it would probably be something closer to

Scratch that... the homeless beggars make more...

FlashedBlaze

As a guy, I simply wear a pink polo shirt. I've gotten comments if I support the fight against breast cancer and I get a lot of love from the ladies :wink:

I have heard stories of pax from other drivers who have worn shirts "tips are not included in the fare" and other soliciting tip options by wearing shirts. I'll definitely pass :frown:

DocT

Rapunzel!
Confusing Rapunzel with Cinderella is like Confusing Spider-Man with Batman.
That was my second guess. My daughter has a majority of the princess dresses, and I just can't keep up with all of them.
Tinkerbell
Moana
Elsa (3 styles: pre-coronation, coronation, and spring)
Anna (3 styles: pre-coronation, coronation, and spring)
Rapunzel
Cinderella
Mulan
Sleeping Beauty
Pocahantus
Little Mermaid (2 styles)
Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
and some others I can't remember.

Last edited: