Best days & length of driving

Clarusmoof

So I've completed my first couple of weeks of driving and have been driving on Friday and Saturday evenings. I've averaged about 4-5 hours per shift. Based on the my overall earnings seems I'm averaging about $17 an hour, of course I haven't accounted for mileage.

How long you do you all drive to earn more than $150-$200 in a shift? Are there areas and times that seem to be best?

Thanks!

brentb31

So I've completed my first couple of weeks of driving and have been driving on Friday and Saturday evenings. I've averaged about 4-5 hours per shift. Based on the my overall earnings seems I'm averaging about $17 an hour, of course I haven't accounted for mileage.

How long you do you all drive to earn more than $150-$200 in a shift? Are there areas and times that seem to be best?

Thanks!
It all depends on where you are driving. I drive X and mainly DT. Highest has been $47/hr 3 weeks ago then down to $27/hr last weekend. But overall for the year I'm at about $22/hr. It took me a while to find my honey holes. Give it time, you will as well.

Rockocubs

It all depends on where you are driving. I drive X and mainly DT. Highest has been $47/hr 3 weeks ago then down to $27/hr last weekend. But overall for the year I'm at about $22/hr. It took me a while to find my honey holes. Give it time, you will as well.
I do the same DT and weekends and a few shifts after work when the weather is nicer but only doing about 17.50 hour on about 1100 trips.

Juggalo9er

@.605 a mile.... sigh