• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Best Car Maintenance Strategy

rideshare5

What have you found to be the best way to maintain your car? Are you doing most of the service yourself? Or are you going to some of the local mechanics?And what are the big maintenance areas? I'm thinking about starting a business that specializes in Uber/Lyft maintenance and cleaning - but am unsure if there will be demand.

spaceman

What have you found to be the best way to maintain your car? Are you doing most of the service yourself? Or are you going to some of the local mechanics?And what are the big maintenance areas? I'm thinking about starting a business that specializes in Uber/Lyft maintenance and cleaning - but am unsure if there will be demand.
Go for it

peteyvavs

If you can do detailing at a reasonable rate with oil changes and battery and alternator testing you should do well. Low overhead, simple tools and you can build your business by yourself to keep expenses low.