Uber Drivers Forum banner

Best bonuses in Canadian Rideshare - InstaRyde Launches Friday

7K views 86 replies 31 participants last post by  Nelson Mandela 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

InstaRyde launches on Friday, December 1

You spoke and we listened. We have created a brand-new bonus structure that guarantees you per-ride bonuses-the highest in Canada.
(scroll down for a detailed break-down)

FIRST, those of you who want to drive for InstaRyde but who have not yet downloaded the app, download the app now! We cannot approve you as a driver if you haven't registered on the app. On Android? Download the app today on Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.instaryde.android&hl=en
Apple? Download the app today on the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/instaryde/id948357626?mt=8

SECOND, if you have not yet submitted your documents OR any documents have expired or been updated since you sent them to us, SUBMIT your documents now. We cannot approve you if we do not have your complete and up-to-date documents.

Email pictures of the following to drivers@instaryde.com
1. Driver's Licence
2a. Vehicle Registration - front
2b. Vehicle Registration - back
3. Vehicle Insurance
4. Proof of Eligibility to Work in Canada (e.g., Passport, SIN document, citizenship card, Canadian birth certificate)
5. Uber screenshot (with number of trips and rating clearly visible)
6. Vehicle Safety Inspection
Tip: Check out www.instassc.ca if you need a new safety inspection (at a good price!)

THIRD, launch the app on December 1st, 2017-that's this Friday!-and start driving.

FOURTH, earn more money, quicker! We revised the bonus structure because you told us to! Now we have guaranteed, per-ride bonuses.

For your first 50 trips
Complete 50 trips within 30 days of your first ride
And earn a bonus of $6 per completed ride, up to $300.

For your next 350 trips
Do an additional 350 trips within 90 days of your first ride
and earn a bonus of $2 per completed ride, up to $700.

(Bonuses will be paid out on a weekly basis.)

InstaRyde, the local ridesharing option, would love to have you. See you on the road, everyone.

www.instaryde.com

InstaRyde office:
425 Alness St.
Toronto

Office hours:
Mon-Thurs: 09:30am-7:00pm
Friday: Launch Day! Drive!

See less See more
#6 ·
I just dont belive that these guys actually have the cash to pay these promos. Just look at the promos that they are offering to drivers. They are operating at a net loss on each ride after you calcuate their promotions. Now, turn to the passenger side of the business. Insta ryde will have to provide them with discounts to attract them to their app. Now, their already net loss will only get bigger. Do these guys have the cash flow to withstand the loss that they will incur? These guys are not going pay their drivers again and, vanish in two months.

#20 ·
If I log into the driver section of the app and I see 'Approved'... I'm good to go on Friday?
Hi Weekend Warrior,

Yes, this is exactly right. You are good to go already. We also have some approved drivers who are pending who will see a status change to approved prior to launch.

Serious question: What are the chances of getting 50 ride requests in 30 days?

Before i invest on another safety certificate, can you guys guarantee I'll get any?
We can guarantee you a bonus of $6/ride for all of those first 50 rides within 30 days. So that's a guarantee. We also ask that if you're currently already driving for Uber that you provide us with your most recent safety and if we need an updated one, we can talk with you directly about helping you get one at a discount/on us. Have you downloaded the app and signed up as a driver, JohnSavage? Have you sent us all of your documents, including the safety you have?

#22 ·
The app should have the launch date right on map screen. Especially since it's been pushed back now.
This is a great suggestion and in fact something we have heard from others. I have forwarded your suggestion to our developers.

Maybe Instaryde should team up with Facedrive. Then we would only need to read one single thread from a rideshare company that threatens to launch every few months :D
Yes, but what would we call it?!!

#23 ·
This is a great suggestion and in fact something we have heard from others. I have forwarded your suggestion to our developers.
If you can give suggestions to developers:

Add trip time to each trip over 20min. ETA 20-30min,30- 40+ etc.

Even better - add drop off location with ETA when ping comes in, so we as drivers can make it work better for us. Something Uber doesn't have, drivers will love it and you will get more drivers because of it. Riders will still get rides.

#50 ·
Hi Centauro,
Our GTA launch goes as far west as Burlington, yes, but Hamilton is not yet covered. We will be expanding our territories in the coming year.

I've added my car but it's still pending. Coming in the office mandatory? Can't it all be done via the app?
No need to come into the office unless you have updated/new documents or if you want to hang out! You can send us an email at drivers@instaryde.com if you want to check on the status of your documents. I'll need to know who you are to help you!

I am launching my own app soon called TwitRyder and MeetMaRide. Both of these app will offer driver the best compensation. $1 fee for every ride and that's it. You keep the rest.
Can I use both at once?

Is there a limit on the distance that you can travel on a freebie ride? I would love a free ride to the falls
It's 3 free rydes up to a maximum of $10 per ride.

#43 ·
Lol just wait until lyft rolls through. All these smaller companies will be gone with the wind with lyft and uber duking it out like in the states. Lyft already has a name brand recognition, they have already been all over the news that they are coming mid December and lyft also has the capital to suffer a loss for the first few months.

#44 ·
I w

I would not be surprised if lyft takes a smack down and runs back to the States with there tail between there legs,like target.I say lyft will provide about 1 ping per day.I see a battle with uber vs instaryde , they know t.o and this is there second crack at it.with that being said uber will still account for 80 to 90% of your business for at least the next six months the exact day I hang up my taxi ride share gloves

#49 ·
Lyft first time outside of the u.s market , and I already see massive mistakes.At least 3 so far.lyft will not compete with uber,uber is on a class of its own.Lyft will be competing against taxify instaryde face drive for low level cheap and discarded pax that uber does not want.It will be a baptism of fire for lyft

#52 ·
Where is this promo?
This is our launch promo, called "ryde30." To get it, simply put in "ryde30" in the payment screen in ryder mode. Best way to use it with your pax who are brand new to the app is to give them YOUR unique referral code first, which they enter on the very first screen. Then, once they're in the app, get them to put "ryde30" in the payment section.

Not sure how many drivers on here haven't already completed their application (sounds like a lot of you are waiting for notice that you are approved-it's comiiing!). Anyway, IF any of you reading have not yet submitted documents (or, heck, haven't even bothered to download the app yet) and you feel like saying hi to our smiling faces, you can come by the office TOMORROW, Thursday, November 30.

We have two driver sign-up times: 11am-2pm and 7pm-9pm. You can sign up for a spot here: bit.ly/2mO12nk

Make sure to say hi! I'll probably be the first person you see when you come in. Have a good night!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.