Best air freshner

1UberMench

The second time this week I have had a smelly person in the car. 1st was a person stinking of cigarette smoke and last night was bad body odour. Please leave your suggestions as to what you use.

Darshit

Don't use chemicals like febreeze, couse you will and your pax too get cancer.Use natural essential oil.I was watching u tube , one uber driver tried everithing and came to conclusion Lemongrass esential oil is the best.

I myself yet to try it, my car smell from pax piss and puke.But pax seems quite content, so I didn't bothered to try .Can't afford another uber expense.Piss smells ok actually after you get used to it

AJsh

I almost had a puker yesterday......pulled the car over on the 407 and the woman puked outside but it smelled like alchohol inside the car after that when the Ho started to snore. I did the window down and febreeze in max mode. The next pax infact came into the car and said that the car smells really fresh ...... I was like :eek:

mystic love

Got it at Walmart on sale...bought 2

Attachments

• 81xYEyQuo8L._SL1500_.jpg
    81xYEyQuo8L._SL1500_.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 51

i_k

IMG_0757.JPG

One or two sprays is strong enough to get rid of nasty smells. Cheap from Walmart only couple bucks.

MUGATS

They have mini Febreeze bottles at target in the USA. I got one and just refill it with a larger bottle now. Works great

Ashoor

Since people have their own business secrets , this is the one secret I can't share! But no word of a lie, I not only get almost daily-even hourly-compliments about how amazing the car smells, I have even had people mention the car smell in the feedback they leave.

In fact, I love this smell so much, I bought enough supply for a year in case it one day gets discontinued...

Athos

When I have a smelly pax as soon as the ride ends I roll down all the windows and exchange the air as quickly as possible- especially in winter. That has worked for me. I figure if you jump on the problem right away that will keep the smell from permeating the upholstery. Upping the air exchange during the ride is a good idea too.

I have genuine pleather seats in my Prius. I imagine fabric would hold the smell for a bit.

CDNcrippler1

Since people have their own business secrets , this is the one secret I can't share! But no word of a lie, I not only get almost daily-even hourly-compliments about how amazing the car smells, I have even had people mention the car smell in the feedback they leave.

In fact, I love this smell so much, I bought enough supply for a year in case it one day gets discontinued...
Thanks for not typing all that and telling us nothing!:rolleyes:

UberxGTA

Do you put it on your body to cover the bo?

Girls+Doritos=toxic fumes(WMD)weapon of mass destruction

keb

Ozium original scent. It kills airborne bacteria and cigarette odor instantly. They have it at Walmart and auto parts stores.

JohnSavage

Look up Moso Natural on Amazon. Can't recommend it enough.

It's a bag filled with bamboo charcoal, absorbs all odours, completely natural, no chemicals. Every month you put the bag in the sun and UV rays cleanse it.

You can also get small bags for shoes and cleats. Life saver.

Darshit

Look up Moso Natural on Amazon. Can't recommend it enough.

It's a bag filled with bamboo charcoal, absorbs all odours, completely natural, no chemicals. Every month you put the bag in the sun and UV rays cleanse it.

You can also get small bags for shoes and cleats. Life saver.
Read negative reviews, this stuff doesn't work, it's a placebo.