Benefits of ubersardinemobile.

Lvcab9404

Let's complete a list of uber Pool. 1. You will be able to smell different farts,. 2. Now you will be able to get a dollar if they all give you a quarter.lol. 3. Saving the planet,( less rides for everyone). Please complete the list, remember it's just fun guys, nothing personal.

Lvcab9404

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't see Uber Pool on the rider app. So as usual it seems you have no idea what you're talking about.
Wow, that was rude, I think it's coming to Vegas, have a sense of humor, I laugh at all the cabbie jokes, at the end a good laugh it's ok, don't you think?

Uber Steve LV

Wow, that was rude, I think it's coming to Vegas, have a sense of humor, I laugh at all the cabbie jokes, at the end a good laugh it's ok, don't you think?
What you think doesn't matter. You seem to think its funny if we lose money on trips. You should look at the bigger picture, soon the cab cartel is going to have to make cuts due to Uber abusing its drivers and you might be the one to get the ax. Since you can't cut it as a comedian, focus your energy on what you can do for yourself. You were already forced to quit one job that you loved, now Uber might make it a second.
It's stressful enough being forced to do what they want yet still be a contractor, which makes no sense.

Farman vegas

UberPool is against the law in Las Vegas at the present time.

Of course it would be operational in Las Vegas if it was not.

The attorney from Cooper Levenson working for the Las Vegas taxicab Gods and former Chairman of the NTA discussed the issue of the Pool platform in the NTA meeting on 07/16/2015 Special General Session and Workshop.

Unfortunately i am not at my office today (which is not on Market Street in San Francisco) so i do not have my notes at hand for the Nevada Revised Statutes on this topic.

ChortlingCrison

ubering is the same as cab driving, the only difference is that uber gets around most regulations and cab companies don't....

Lvcab9404

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What you think doesn't matter. You seem to think its funny if we lose money on trips. You should look at the bigger picture, soon the cab cartel is going to have to make cuts due to Uber abusing its drivers and you might be the one to get the ax. Since you can't cut it as a comedian, focus your energy on what you can do for yourself. You were already forced to quit one job that you loved, now Uber might make it a second.
It's stressful enough being forced to do what they want yet still be a contractor, which makes no sense.
Oh, hey I just had one of the best rides ever, took two guys to a massage place, drove them around for like two and a half hrs , total 280 from massage and they tipped me 60. Life is weird, I get lucky a lot with tips or good rides, believe me , I wish no harm to you guys.

Attachments

Freebyrdie

Oh, hey I just had one of the best rides ever, took two guys to a massage place, drove them around for like two and a half hrs , total 280 from massage and they tipped me 60. Life is weird, I get lucky a lot with tips or good rides, believe me , I wish no harm to you guys.
Congrats!

Uber Steve LV

I wish you no harm, I'm just tired of the BS coming from both sides. You don' t like rideshare, don't do it. I don't know anything about cabs, so I don't talk about them. Most cabbies don't know the first thing about rideshare, but always seem to have an opinion.
By the way, my best ride to date is $300.+ charged to rider, I got over $225 + $15 tip. My best weekend is close to $900+tip for just 22 hours on a Friday and Saturday. We both get lucky, stay safe