Belmar

Gause22SHU

Probably an effort to not get pings if they have enough...

With uber pool it's certainly possible to have 10+ rides since 4 and trying to milk it as long as possible

jonnyplastic

There has got to be 1,000 drivers at the shore today. They are everywhere! That's $32k guaranteed per hr.

SurgeorSuckit

I just got my rides in.. waa pretty slow going earlier.. no pings first 2 hours.. finally started getting the rides at 6pm. Now im trying to hide...about 2 miles inland from bar a.. there are at least 10-15 cars on the pax app in front of and within a few blocks of the bar so hopefully im good here.

SurgeorSuckit

I succesfully hid while staying online from 1230-300. 10 hours online 12 rides.Not 1 ping while "hiding". Watched youtube and via optimim wifi.

UberwhoIaM

I succesfully hid while staying online from 1230-300. 10 hours online 12 rides.Not 1 ping while "hiding". Watched youtube and via optimim wifi.
You don't have to stay in the shore area once you've made your per hour minimum. I drove home after making mine. You just need to stay above 70% shore completion ratio. I used the time to drive home and eat something. Got two rides around my house still and still qualified.

UberwhoIaM

Saw a uber driver in a white mini van get pulled over by the cops in front of Prkr House. The fool was driving around with one headlight.