Bellingham, WA

Bartemis

Hey! Anyone have any contact info for the Uber Green Hub office in Bellingham, WA... email or phone number? Long story, but I was there on Tuesday... the only day they're open for 3 hours from 2pm to 5pm. The administrator told me she'd email some important info which I never received. I think she entered an incorrect email address, and I checked my junk mail folder. I live on an island which takes about 6 hours RT and $70 in ferry fare and gas to get to Bellingham. Uber support, and me being extremely gracious about it, is useless! I asked the same question above and they sent me a link to all of the Uber cities in the US and called my inquiry "resolved". So lame! Anyway... any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Bart

Cableguynoe

Hey! Anyone have any contact info for the Uber Green Hub office in Bellingham, WA... email or phone number? Long story, but I was there on Tuesday... the only day they're open for 3 hours from 2pm to 5pm. The administrator told me she'd email some important info which I never received. I think she entered an incorrect email address, and I checked my junk mail folder. I live on an island which takes about 6 hours RT and $70 in ferry fare and gas to get to Bellingham. Uber support, and me being extremely gracious about it, is useless! I asked the same question above and they sent me a link to all of the Uber cities in the US and called my inquiry "resolved". So lame! Anyway... any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Bart
We have all the answers. How can we help

Fargle

Kids moving into Western's dorms. Whee! Three dings for "Professionalism" on Friday night.

Fargle

Is there a car wash in this town that I can drive up to, hand over my keys, and have them wash and vaccuum my car? I'm not interested in a full detail or places that require reservations.

RM3Drive

Not in B'ham. Other than detailing services, there are 3 drive-thru car washes where you remain in the car.

Sehome Classic Car Wash
839 Lincoln St, Bellingham, WA 98229

Sunset Car Wash
1204 E Sunset Dr, Bellingham, WA 98226

Car Wash King
4150 Meridian St, Bellingham, WA 98226

Not the best option for washing, but
has do-it-yourself vacuums that takes quarters. You can use the vacuum without using their car wash service.

Fargle

Car Wash King was terrible. Had to search around for the operator. What vaccuums weren't completely broken would barely suck.

WTF is with Western students this term? I'm getting a bunch of sub-4.3 paxen. No, I didn't accept them.