Bell Boy Gets Tip, Driver Gets "Thank You"

J_The_Driver

And I have to rate them 5 stars, cos they might tip later.

FreakOfNature

A couple of years ago I dropped a pax off at LAX and he asked me if I had change for a twenty and I was thinking how nice he's gonna tip me. Oh no, after I give him change he said thank you I need to tip the skycap and walked away!!! I was livid, I mean really??!! Cmon I drive you and your luggage across town safely and the skycap moves your bag 5 feet. Smh

LoveBC

A couple of years ago I dropped a pax off at LAX and he asked me if I had change for a twenty and I was thinking how nice he's gonna tip me. Oh no, after I give him change he said thank you I need to tip the skycap and walked away!!! I was livid, I mean really??!! Cmon I drive you and your luggage across town safely and the skycap moves your bag 5 feet. Smh
Always say "yeah how much you need back? 10 or 15?" Never have the full 20

Julescase

Pax suck monkey balls hardcore!!!

LoveBC

Whenever I pull up to the a fancy ass hotel where the bellboys are racing to the car I jump out quicker and grab the bags before they can touch the car. Usually get $4-5 in the app later, if it was a new 5* pax

ArtVandelay

So I do evenings n the valley and where i usually start there is this new newish cafe with single origin coffees etc. I had picked up a guy who worked there and yesterday I got him again. We were talking about job and money etc. he gets $13 an hour. He then says tips are shared between baristas , cooks etc and he doesn't take his daily tips home. Bcos it is about $30-40 every day and he lets it accumulate and takes home more than a $100 in 3-4 days. I felt deep shame.

Agent Sleep

So I do evenings n the valley and where i usually start there is this new newish cafe with single origin coffees etc. I had picked up a guy who worked there and yesterday I got him again. We were talking about job and money etc. he gets $13 an hour. He then says tips are shared between baristas , cooks etc and he doesn't take his daily tips home. Bcos it is about $30-40 every day and he lets it accumulate and takes home more than a $100 in 3-4 days. I felt deep shame.
Almost makes me want to go back to being a bellboy/valet at a hotel again.. almost..

Travis -k

Did you say something?

Please say you did.

joetheuberdriver

You got schooled))))))