Been waitlisted for a week

Smoothjukes17

Sucks I can’t drive for another week. Seeing that it’s raining hard and surging consistently makes me feel sad. I can drive Lyft but I don’t see any power zones or incentives for tonight. I feel no urge to head out to Boston from Lowell. Smh. Anyways I’m done ranting. Hope y’all make the best of this weekend. Hopefully I’ll be cleared before graduations begin, if not I’ll be depressed lol

john1975

Sucks I can’t drive for another week. Seeing that it’s raining hard and surging consistently makes me feel sad. I can drive Lyft but I don’t see any power zones or incentives for tonight. I feel no urge to head out to Boston from Lowell. Smh. Anyways I’m done ranting. Hope y’all make the best of this weekend. Hopefully I’ll be cleared before graduations begin, if not I’ll be depressed lol
Waitlisted? What do you mean. Boston doesn’t have a wait list for new drivers as far as I know.

IMMA DRIVER

Waitlisted? What do you mean. Boston doesn’t have a wait list for new drivers as far as I know.

You are wait-listed or account put on hold for a host of reasons including:
  • Someone complains he's the wrong driver
  • Rating below 4.6
  • Multiple car accidents (usually 3)
  • Uber updated background check
  • Expired documents
  • Too many pax complaints (like being impaired scam)
There could be a few others but usually it's one of these. More often than not it's for Checkr background checks.

Hugh J

Lowell was surging pretty decent yesterday. I had a good surge in my town but guess what? ZERO PINGS IN THE SURGE. Only pings outside the surge that were 15 min away (???)

Smoothjukes17

They are doing a background check even though I’ve been driving for 3 years already.
Post automatically merged:

Lowell was surging pretty decent yesterday. I had a good surge in my town but guess what? ZERO PINGS IN THE SURGE. Only pings outside the surge that were 15 min away (???)

Smh. Sounds about right. That happens to me too often